Evening family. An urgent prayer request. Please ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Prayer Ministers, I have an urgent prayer request please and thank you. I pray that my support payments for me and my sons do not end before they were originally intended and I pray that God helps me and my sons to have financial security for me to be able to pay my mortgage and pay for...
Replies
11
Views
54
My dearly beloved mother went home to be with the Lord on ###. While I was still overwhelmed with grief, my family began urging me to settle her estate just two days after her passing and even on the day of her funeral. This left me deeply heartbroken. It wasn't until the past two weeks that I...
Replies
12
Views
434
Please pray for a miracle for me. Please pray the case is closed. Please pray that I do not lose my benefits. Please pray my children remain in my care. Please pray for a financial Miracle. Please pray everything works out for my children and I in every area and the remainder of this year is...
Replies
12
Views
253
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,125
Messages
16,807,495
Members
650,566
Latest member
Aerluimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom