even though I don't have a single penny in ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

razil

Disciple of Prayer
even though i dont have a single penny in my pocket my lord gave me such relations who care for me a lot.... thankyou god for this beautiful day with delicious food and love. amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I love with parents in a big house, don’t have to cook nor clean nor drive, my father is opening a business for me. I get to sleep and wake up anytime I want. But there’s this underlying feeling like things could go wrong any moment. Also I don’t feel pretty. I’m in my late twenties and don’t...
Replies
8
Views
257
Jesus could please have God help me right now with everything I need to get on a different path. Jesus would also oversee this, it's got to do with Spirits thank you. In Jesus name Amen
Replies
7
Views
254
Even though I see little light but the darkness is enough to engulf my heart. I am afraid of losing my parents, my partner, his parents, my loved ones over any illness or circumstances at times I'm worried about my health. The fear of them leaving me or me leaving them is huge. Me and my partner...
Replies
5
Views
408
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,475
Messages
16,800,219
Members
650,000
Latest member
Tweaville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom