even if this only get's one prayer it will ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter lce88
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lce88

Guest
even if this only get's one prayer it will be greatly appreciated.

I got into the first big argument of my new relationship, and reacted off of emotion rather than reason. I allowed my emotions to get the best of me and I can tell that it pushed ### away. I pray to God to help me get over my insecurities and stand stronger in my belief that I am worth something to someone. I pray that I don't lose such a wonderful relationship because of this.. I pray that we are able to take our time from each other and come back stronger knowing that this is ultimately where we want to be. I know that if it's in God's Will it will be. Please send your prayers my way...
 
Father in heaven I come to you on behalf of one of your saints. Please hear them and bless them with an answer to their prayers. I ask Lord that you give them peace and protection that only you can give. Forgive them of their sins and bless them with another chance to do things right in their life. I love you Lord and Thank You in advance for the answers we seek. Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 16:2 – Then Job answered and said: “I have heard many things like these; you are miserable comforters, all of you!” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In this verse, Job is responding directly to his friends, who have repeatedly given...
Replies
9
Views
184
God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God heal me, body, soul, and...
Replies
12
Views
523
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 30:7 - "Lord, when you favored me, you made my royal mountain stand firm; but when you hid your face, I was dismayed." Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Psalm 30:7, David acknowledges how God's favor brought stability and...
Replies
12
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,171
Messages
16,819,788
Members
651,220
Latest member
Phaerhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom