Epileptic people needs your prayers.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I saw someone at the airport having an epileptic attack and I knelt down and pray for that person to be healed. After a while that person got up and went up to his plane. Jesus is wonderful. He can hear our prayers wherever we are.

Similar Requests

Please help me. My children both have health issues at the same time. My son is having seizures and my daughter had urine tract infections. I am worried she has another one now but I am also praying it is nothing serious because of her symptoms and past history. Their father is away working in...
Replies
Views
  • Article
He went out in the country side and healed all kinds of deseases... Matt. 4.23.25 Yes, I am sure He healed malignant cancers from anyone who came to HIm, and people praise Him for doing such miraculous work on earth. Headaches can be one sign to have brain tumor, seizures and personality or...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father pls be with my dad and mom as they are at their job. Pls protect them. Pls satisfy their needs. Pls save my dad if he is need of being saved. Pls bless he s he’ll come to know u and know your word and have a relationship with you and a prayer life. Pls save my fatters family if...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Deuteronomy 30–31 , Mark 15:1–25 I wish that all the Lord’s people were prophets and that the Lord would put his Spirit on them! Numbers 11:29 When I joined a group of Christian children’s book authors who prayed for one another and helped spread the word about each other’s...
Replies
Views
Prayer for my Uncle J and aunt K that there’s healing and health in their marriage and bodies! And heal whatever is going on with their son my cousin. That they may all grow closer to you in their immediate family and not of this world. And prayer for my friend AD that you help her in all that...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom