Enlightenment for the sufferers of witchcraft.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Leviticus 17:11
11 For the life of a creature is in the blood, and I have given it to you to make atonement for yourselves on the altar; it is the blood that makes atonement for one’s life.

So God says the life of all flesh is in the blood.
Scientific function of the blood is many.
Blood actively maintains life by providing a vital function for all cells, tissues and organs, and thus the life of the whole body.

Jesus said we have life by drinking His blood.
John 6:53
“Then Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in you.”

This is a good news to those who are in fear that they are affected by witchcraft material ( in their gastro intestinal tract) !
Just believe.

So, when we drink the blood of Jesus, it enters into our stomach and whatever witchcraft material is there, it cannot stand there and will be thrown out.

The witchcraft material is absorbed in the body and it enters into the blood stream, nerves, etc...., to each cell of our body.

The blood of Jesus also goes to the blood stream and finally to the cells of our body. Can any evil stand against the blood of our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ? So the witchcraft power is burnt by the power of the blood of Jesus.

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!
Revelation 12:11
They triumphed over him (satan)
by the blood of the Lamb

BUT

One has to follow what St. Paul says for this purification of our system from witchcraft.

1 Corinthians 11:28-30
28 Everyone ought to examine themselves before they eat of the bread and drink from the cup. 29 For those who eat and drink without discerning the body of Christ eat and drink judgment on themselves. 30 That is why many among you are weak and sick, and a number of you have fallen asleep.

I hope this message will enlighten the hearts of those who are affected by witchcraft.

God bless you!

Thanks for the message. I am a witchcraft case in my own family.... But ihave refused to believe I am living with witchcraft coz Jesus died in the cross for my sin&for everyone. I am only trusting God for deliverance,healing in mylife&family.I have never taken/eaten the body & blood of Jesus coz ihave never had access. To make matters worth.....am now in wilderness where Jesus is the enemy(Arabia),no church, no christian, no pastor around me but I pray in my room,in my heart.how can I get the body&blood if Jesus. Iwant to eat&drink.should I do it on my own?how shouid I bless any bread/water meditating his body&blood. Plz help me.plz guide me.thanks
f
Dear child, don't worry. I was fully lead by Holy Spirit to write this message. With much reluctance only I posted this although I knew it was from God. I just obeyed.
I give you two options.
1. Do you know about keto diet? You can get the details from internet. If you follow it diligently for just one month whatever witchcraft material you have in your body, will come out. It's too elaborate to write it's function here.
I'm a medical doctor and during my young age when I was practicing because of jealousy I was given some witchcraft material along with carminative mixture. ( Those days mixtures are very common.)
In the month of october 2018 I started this diet for 100 days. All those material with the smell of that carminative mixture along with black powders came out from my gut. And, all that absorbed in my system came out in urine.
In my earlier days and even after that I was just a name sake Christian. So I was lost and I had to go through tears for many years.
( Actually I started keto diet to lose weight. I never knew that it has such a power to bring out witchcraft material. Even the person who found out this diet may not be knowing it.)
2. Jesus has told us to take His Blood and Body. In your situation you can take little grape juice and a small peace of chappathi or roti and make a small prayer fully believing that Jesus is converting it His Blood and Body. Take it with much reverence. That's enough. And imagine it's going into the entire cells of your body and giving you deliverance. It is so.
Try to do it everyday and you will get a deliverance soon.
Read 1 Peter 2:9. He says you are a royal priesthood. Then why can't you do this. So do it with faith and you will get a deliverance.
Surely I will remember you in my prayers. God bless you dear.

Once we leave this world we shall see what Jesus planned for our life. Satan does not want us in heaven. He does not want us all happy and enjoying life. He want us all full of evil and sin and withcraft and everything else the world offers. Call on the Lord who is wothy of all praise. He will hear from heaven and deliver you from the devils squemes.

f
Dear child, don't worry. I was fully lead by Holy Spirit to write this message. With much reluctance only I posted this although I knew it was from God. I just obeyed.
I give you two options.
1. Do you know about keto diet? You can get the details from internet. If you follow it diligently for just one month whatever witchcraft material you have in your body, will come out. It's too elaborate to write it's function here.
I'm a medical doctor and during my young age when I was practicing because of jealousy I was given some witchcraft material along with carminative mixture. ( Those days mixtures are very common.)
In the month of october 2018 I started this diet for 100 days. All those material with the smell of that carminative mixture along with black powders came out from my gut. And, all that absorbed in my system came out in urine.
In my earlier days and even after that I was just a name sake Christian. So I was lost and I had to go through tears for many years.
( Actually I started keto diet to lose weight. I never knew that it has such a power to bring out witchcraft material. Even the person who found out this diet may not be knowing it.)
2. Jesus has told us to take His Blood and Body. In your situation you can take little grape juice and a small peace of chappathi or roti and make a small prayer fully believing that Jesus is converting it His Blood and Body. Take it with much reverence. That's enough. And imagine it's going into the entire cells of your body and giving you deliverance. It is so.
Try to do it everyday and you will get a deliverance soon.
Read 1 Peter 2:9. He says you are a royal priesthood. Then why can't you do this. So do it with faith and you will get a deliverance.
Surely I will remember you in my prayers. God bless you dear.
Thank u so much for the feed back.I will surely do this.Be blessed!

Once we leave this world we shall see what Jesus planned for our life. Satan does not want us in heaven. He does not want us all happy and enjoying life. He want us all full of evil and sin and withcraft and everything else the world offers. Call on the Lord who is wothy of all praise. He will hear from heaven and deliver you from the devils squemes.
Amen!! I believe&trust Jesus for deliverance.

Thank you for this message.im suffering in all I do failures,upsets,losses and shame.I sprinkle the blood of Jesus Christ in all I eat,wear ,drink.above all saying the word of god.praying and believing with you for a miracle.thqnking you Anjlin joice.

Thank you for this message.im suffering in all I do failures,upsets,losses and shame.I sprinkle the blood of Jesus Christ in all I eat,wear ,drink.above all saying the word of god.praying and believing with you for a miracle.thqnking you Anjlin joice.
Please don't worry. God will guide you and deliver you. God has no partiality. He has delivered me. Will He not do the same to you also? Be of good cheer and don't lose your faith. Pray, go to church and receive communion. Believe it is the body and blood of Christ. The miracle will be on Your way soon.
God bless you dear!

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

PRAYER 1. O Rock of Ages, smash every foundation of witchcraft in my family into pieces, in the name of Jesus. Thou foundation of witchcraft in my father’s house/mother’s house, die, in the name of Jesus. 2. O Lord, let witchcraft powers eat their own flesh and drink their own blood, in the name...
Replies
Views
YER 1. O Rock of Ages, smash every foundation of witchcraft in my family into pieces, in the name of Jesus. Thou foundation of witchcraft in my father’s house/mother’s house, die, in the name of Jesus. 2. O Lord, let witchcraft powers eat their own flesh and drink their own blood, in the name of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
As they were eating, Jesus took some bread and blessed it. Then he broke it in pieces and gave it to the disciples, saying, "Take this and eat it, for this is my body." And he took a cup of wine and gave thanks to God for it. He gave it to them and said, "Each of you drink from it, for this is...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Soon a Samaritan woman came to draw water [where Jesus was resting by Jacob's well], and Jesus said to her, "Please give me a drink." He was alone at the time because his disciples had gone into the village to buy some food. The woman was surprised, for Jews refuse to have anything to do with...
Replies
Views
  • Article
What is the meaning of Christmas? Christmas is about celebrating the birth of Christ. And we celebrate His birth because of what He came to do. 1. To Do the Will of the Father “For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me.” John 6:38 “Then I said...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom