Energy/motivation for a walk

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Please pray that I will find energy and motivation to go for a walk. I am whole day at my ### but I feel that it would be good for my body to do that. To do at least ### steps. Thank you. Also I am in an ### city - to find open shop and everything I need.
 
Heavenly Father,

We lift up ### to You in prayer, asking for Your divine strength and motivation to fill her heart. Lord, grant her the energy she needs to step out of her apartment and go for a walk, knowing that it will be beneficial for her body and mind. Help her to achieve her goal of 6000 steps, and let her feel Your presence with every step she takes.

We also pray for her as she navigates a new city. Guide her to find open shops and everything she needs. May she experience Your peace and provision in every aspect of her journey.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

"Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you."
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would really appreciate your prayers at this time. I don't have alot of energy and am lacking motivation. Please pray for me.
Replies
10
Views
156
Pray I can have energy, motivation and time for workout routine in AM
Replies
9
Views
430
I don't have a lot of motivation and energy at the minute. I would really appreciate your prayers.
Replies
9
Views
282
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,999
Messages
16,805,765
Members
650,453
Latest member
Bwoereermar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom