Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Blessed day brothers and sisters. Stay strong! I love you all. I'm praying for your well-being and your victory today. Do not be discourage nor be dismayed. God is with us! Heavenly Father, our God of Love, I thank You for this prayer site and for another day for us to share Your good news...
Replies
34
Views
1K
"With all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love” ~Ephesians 4:2 Heavenly Father, our God of Love, I thank You for this prayer site and for another day for us to share Your good news message. Thank You for Your faithfulness and for Your love. Let this site...
Replies
19
Views
635
Blessed day brothers and sisters. Stay strong! I love you all. I'm praying for your well-being and your victory today. Do not be discourage nor be dismayed. God is with us! "Therefore let us pursue the things which make for peace and the things by which one may edify another” ~Romans 14:19...
Replies
17
Views
637
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,448
Messages
16,799,992
Members
649,979
Latest member
Nymainerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom