Empty of me and full of the Lord.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Give God all the glory, all the honor and all the praise, He want us all full of His presence in your life so you will shine like the sun in a dark world.

Away sad and lonely voices calling.
Old and forgotten pain no more.
My heart has found a remedy.
A true joy in life.
Deep inmersed in Him alone.
Jesus, the center of all joy.

My daily prayer and supplication to God almighty is that He will empty of me and more of Him. Fill me with Thy Spirit of love and care for others. Let me live a life that please You.
Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Give God all the glory, all the honor and all the praise, He want us all full of His presence in your life so you will shine like the sun in a dark world.

Away sad and lonely voices calling.
Old and forgotten pain no more.
My heart has found a remedy.
A true joy in life.
Deep inmersed in Him alone.
Jesus, the center of all joy.

My daily prayer and supplication to God almighty is that He will empty of me and more of Him. Fill me with Thy Spirit of love and care for others. Let me live a life that please You.
Amen
Amen Amen and Amen 🙏

Similar Requests

• Article
We shall forever boldly proclaim and declare the praises of His name. When His visitation is in our midst, let us all rejoice in Him and adore His holy name. Embracing the King of kings and the Lord of lords who full of loving care came to all of us to save us, help us and heal our broken...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We see them on the throne of heaven, seated on a table of love and care. He is waiting for us to arrive and live in His holy presence. Sing hallelujah to the Lord for ever and ever more. I saw the Lord, high and exalted, seated on a throne. and the train of His robe filled the temple. Isa...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Finding a holy ground in our daily life, at home, on the road, in the street or at work it is so important for our spiritual life to grow up that reaches heaven. These should be much easier these days when the weather is too cold, too much snow and hard to get the car starting right away. Gods...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The Spirit of the Lord unites us with Jesus, full of love, compassion and care, He is watching after us, wherever we are, His protection and kindness comes to us in so many ways. The Lord will keep you from all harm. He will watch over your life. The Lord will watch over your coming and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Your value is the price of Jesus’s life. 💓 Let Us Pray: God, Jesus died so that I may have life. I ask You in Jesus' name help me die to self so Jesus can have life and life more abundantly living in me. God, please do the same for my family, friends, and writer of this prayer. Amen, so be it...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom