Employment

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blessnholy

Guest
God father I turn to you seeking your divine help and guidance as I look for suitable employment. I need your wisdom to guide my footsteps along the right path, and to lead me to find the proper things to say and do in this quest. I wish to use the gifts and talents you have given me but I need the opportunity to do so with gainful employment. Do not abandon me dear Father in this search but rather grant me this favor I seek so that I may return to you with praise and thanksgiving for your gracious assistance. Grant this through Christ our Lord. AMEN
 
The Lord will provide. Trust in him and good things will happen. Amen
 
Dear Lord today ### holy cries out to You. She is so thankful that You hear her regardless of where she may be crying out from or what situation she is in. At times her heart does grow faint and she can be overwhelmed. I ask you to lead her to the Rock that is higher than she and that she know and believe that all things are done according to Your good will. In Jesus' name. Amen
 
Lord, I stand in agreement with this prayer.....IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Oh Father, you promised that we stand in agreement and ask you anything in Jesus name, you will grant. So Father, we stand your word and ask that you provide your children employment and more specifically, give ### a job that will allow him to praise you while he takes care of his needs and his family in Jesus name we pray

Amen!!
 
Child of God,



Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!”



Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Be Blessed…Because You Are Blessed,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister



PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name bless and protect my family. God teach us how to love You and give us all the strength to obey You. Make living for You be our passion no matter what field of employment You have placed us in or what You have called us to do. Bless and strengthen us all to live a successful Christian lifestyle according to Your Word. Make all of us a success in Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me and my loved ones please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It!!!
 
Jesus hear us when we pray please! Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Me and my ### and daughters are homeless waiting on shelter to have a space available. I have to be out of this motel by the ### I am looking for employment and waiting on a shelter I need prayers to help get me in a shelter before the ### of this month and to find employment and also to make my...
Replies
11
Views
128
Heavenly Father, thank You for opening doors of employment. Grant me favour to secure a good employment contract, with fair terms, stability, growth, and opportunities to use my gifts. Give me wisdom to understand every agreement and grace to excel in my work. Let my career and business prosper...
Replies
10
Views
137
I got laid off last May ### from a job I was working for ### years, and I'm losing hope... 🥺 Please pray for me, that I get a better employment very soon. Please pray that my family's finances will be more stable and even better. May God's graces and blessings abound so we can continue to share...
Replies
11
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,210
Messages
16,808,113
Members
650,621
Latest member
Sleurfanvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom