Employment

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gardener

Guest
Please pray for my son, ###, a job in the welding field as this is his skill that he loves. Thank you
 
“Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.” – Matthew 18:19-20.

I am praying with and for you and ###. Lord please hear ###'s prayer. AMEN.
 
Lord, I pray that that you may hear ###'s request for prayer on behalf of ###. May you open the doors for the ability and skill that you have placed within him and that he may be able to bring glory to you in that position. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
Father I pray for favor in ###'s life that you will bless him with the right job in welding and a godly Boss this we ask in Jesus' Name amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I currently have 5 interviews for online/remote roles, and I have just completed one. Please pray that I qualify for all five opportunities and that I am successful in every interview. May God give me wisdom, confidence, clarity, favour, and excellent answers. May He help me...
Replies
11
Views
192
Lord, establish the work of my hands and let me walk in excellence. Give me accuracy and wisdom in my nursing practice, patience with my patient, and insight to meet every family’s needs. Let my nursing practice add value to nursing education and strengthen my knowledge, teaching, and...
Replies
9
Views
134
Please join me in prayer for employment and provision for my family. I am asking God to open the right door and lead me to meaningful, stable employment where I can use my experience and skills, contribute positively, and provide for my wife and child. Please pray that God grants me favour with...
Replies
9
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,195
Messages
16,819,961
Members
651,241
Latest member
Aziorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom