EMOTIONS

joycieellen

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for ###. She is having some severe emotional problems today and needs prayer. Pray and ask God to help her give these problems to Him so she can smile and be happy again. In Jesus' name I ask..AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 6:6: I am worn out from my groaning. All night long I flood my bed with weeping and drench my couch with tears. Extended Explanation: Psalm 6:6 captures David at a moment of intense anguish and exhaustion. His pain is so...
Replies
6
Views
153
Lord Jesus please heal ### whatever pain she is feeling inside her. May your healing hands touch her. Please take away her anxiety and depression she was a mild stroke survivor. I praise and honor you Lord for healing her from that. Today I ask for your help again about her well being. May you...
Replies
12
Views
205
Please pray for me as lately I've been growing concerned that I have some sort of emotional or mental issue that causes me to have intense emotions and difficulty managing them. Please pray that I would not have any kind of struggle with this. Please also pray blessings on all my church members...
Replies
7
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,290
Messages
16,809,546
Members
650,703
Latest member
Dortoehold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom