Natasha 2

Beloved of All
No emotional sorrow.
No self pity. No heaviness in my heart
No fatalistic or negative scenarios.
No feeling of helplessness. No hurt.

Faith that I can have very soon, that I desire.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Psalm 6:6: I am worn out from my groaning. All night long I flood my bed with weeping and drench my couch with tears. Extended Explanation: Psalm 6:6 captures David at a moment of intense anguish and exhaustion. His pain is so...
Replies
9
Views
151
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 6:6: I am worn out from my groaning. All night long I flood my bed with weeping and drench my couch with tears. Extended Explanation: Psalm 6:6 captures David at a moment of intense anguish and exhaustion. His pain is so...
Replies
6
Views
152
Prayer any curses if any broken off me, anythibg mine, anyone i know. Prayer it them and me is blessed and protected. Prayer God put healing, life, wisdom, discernment, restoration, restoration and refreshment in it them and me in Jesus Name. For wisdom, discernment. No pain. To lose weight. To...
Replies
11
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,150
Messages
16,796,710
Members
649,694
Latest member
Peorxalion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom