Emmanuel!! my name is ### ###,I

magreth charles

Disciple of Prayer
Emmanuel!! my name is ### ###,I need my baby,I don't No English language, I no Swahili very well. please prayer me Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi I'm ### from Papua New Guinea a small island nation just above Australia. Access to medical services that provide treatment for my condition aren't available here and I can't afford to go overseas for treatment. My wife and I have been trying for several months as we won't kids. We really...
Replies
9
Views
325
I had an unstable angina pectoris on Saturday but the blood test for a heart attack came back negative. He said what I had was basically a heart attack, same pain, same symptoms - but no remaining tissue damage. I'm aware I have another stenosis in my heart but it was symptom free until last...
Replies
10
Views
261
Praise the Lord, my name is ###, I am a resident of ###, ###, ###. Please pray for my wife ### that she may conceive a baby. Mobile ###
Replies
6
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,908
Messages
16,793,485
Members
649,472
Latest member
Sleanoraernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom