Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ###, the second name means hand of God, I want God to grant me genuine salvation at my tender age, I want God to make my life a full expression of all that the hand of God can do with a man, lacking nothing, wanting nothing, that I will grow up to be an enemy of my Maker, and that...
Replies
8
Views
464
Emmanuel good with us…my name is ### ### I come from ### please I wish to request prayer for divine breakthrough in getting my admissions for school and a visa to travel, prayers for my baby’s father his name is ### ### we are not in good terms and he has not been taking care of us, prayer for...
Replies
8
Views
560
Emmanuel people of God am ### please I need prayers in my life, have been for ### weeks now but no improvement, help me please
Replies
5
Views
374
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,785
Messages
16,792,593
Members
649,394
Latest member
Aleussalway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom