I can't get the supervisor ### at the agency that is assisting me with this rental to finalize everything

I also left a message with my future new landlord ### and he did not return my call

I do not know if I lost this rental or not
and I simply told The Lord this....""I SURRENDER ALL""....

I am trying against all odd's to not be homeless yet again

However The Holy Spirit leads you to pray for me I would
soo appreciate that now please

I have done my best that was humanly possible under the most appalling
of living circumstances & I simply ask now for A Miracle Today

Father In Jesus's Name
Hear This Prayer Please
& Touch The Hearts Of All Involved With This Rental
If It Is Your Perfect Will Please Save It For Me
If It Is Not Then Please Open Another Rental Apt Door For Me
Amen


I prayed for this in Jesus name. Amen
 
pleas Lord give them exceleltn place to stay for oyur glory by Your power
THANK-YOU SOO VERY MUCH DEAREST ###
FOR YOUR WONDERFUL PRAYERS
I DID FINALLY GET THIS APARTMENT AND I AM HOPEFULLY MOVING IN ON SUNDAY OF THIS MONTH....
GOD BLESS YOU SOO MUCH
WITH LOVE IN CHRIST JESUS YOUR SISTER ### ###
 
I can't get the supervisor ### at the agency that is assisting me with this rental to finalize everything

I also left a message with my future new landlord ### and he did not return my call

I do not know if I lost this rental or not
and I simply told The Lord this....""I SURRENDER ALL""....

I am trying against all odd's to not be homeless yet again

However The Holy Spirit leads you to pray for me I would
soo appreciate that now please

I have done my best that was humanly possible under the most appalling
of living circumstances & I simply ask now for A Miracle Today

Father In Jesus's Name
Hear This Prayer Please
& Touch The Hearts Of All Involved With This Rental
If It Is Your Perfect Will Please Save It For Me
If It Is Not Then Please Open Another Rental Apt Door For Me
Amen


I pray in agreement with you ###. May our Heavenly Father bring resolution over your rental issue, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus, amen.
 
I pray in agreement with you ###. May our Heavenly Father bring resolution over your rental issue, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus, amen.
I DID FINALLY GET APPROVED FOR THIS APARTMENT
AND THANK-YOU SOO MUCH....XOXOX....YOU ARE A PRAYER WARRIOR
WITH A HEART AFTER GOD'S OWN HEART LIKE KING DAVID
AND YOU SERVE THE LORD LIKE JOSHUA DID
WITH COURAGE AND LOYALTY AND FAITHFULNESS !
WAY TO GO MY DEAREST FRIEND...WAY TO GO ! L.O.L...X.O.X...!
 
I DID FINALLY GET APPROVED FOR THIS APARTMENT
AND THANK-YOU SOO MUCH....XOXOX....YOU ARE A PRAYER WARRIOR
WITH A HEART AFTER GOD'S OWN HEART LIKE KING DAVID
AND YOU SERVE THE LORD LIKE JOSHUA DID
WITH COURAGE AND LOYALTY AND FAITHFULNESS !
WAY TO GO MY DEAREST FRIEND...WAY TO GO ! L.O.L...X.O.X...!
❤❤❤

(Note: No redaction was necessary as there were no personal names, locations, or sensitive numbers in the text.)
 
I can't get the supervisor ### at the agency that is assisting me with this rental to finalize everything

I also left a message with my future new landlord ### and he did not return my call

I do not know if I lost this rental or not
and I simply told The Lord this....""I SURRENDER ALL""....

I am trying against all odd's to not be homeless yet again

However The Holy Spirit leads you to pray for me I would
soo appreciate that now please

I have done my best that was humanly possible under the most appalling
of living circumstances & I simply ask now for A Miracle Today

Father In Jesus's Name
Hear This Prayer Please
& Touch The Hearts Of All Involved With This Rental
If It Is Your Perfect Will Please Save It For Me
If It Is Not Then Please Open Another Rental Apt Door For Me
Amen


praying
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

As a volunteer ministry counselor i encounter soo many who need soo much help, serious prayer & much Godly Biblical Guidance Today i got a call that a young girl who i have been counseling extensively got arrested last night for fighting with her brother The police put her in jail over-night &...
Replies
7
Views
359
I had an interview yesterday with My Supervisor ### to turn in paper-work for my future new rental apt & i feel it went very well Because of your prayers for me she said i did everything excellently & So for that i thank everyone who interceded for me here soo very very much I am waiting...
Replies
23
Views
1K
I called my mechanic yesterday about my annual car inspection I have to go in this morning but I am not feeling so well as I could not sleep last night so I will get there in an hour or two I am asking for much prayer that my car does not need any serious or very expensive repairs as I am very...
Replies
11
Views
549
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,238
Messages
16,797,391
Members
649,788
Latest member
Spuyzeinhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom