I can't get the supervisor ### at the agency that is assisting me with this rental to finalize everything

I also left a message with my future new landlord ### and he did not return my call

I do not know if I lost this rental or not and I simply told The Lord this....""I SURRENDER ALL""....

I am trying against all odd's to not be homeless yet again

However The Holy Spirit leads you to pray for me I would soo appreciate that now please

I have done my best that was humanly possible under the most appalling of living circumstances & I simply ask now for A Miracle Today

Father In Jesus's Name
Hear This Prayer Please
& Touch The Hearts Of All Involved With This Rental
If It Is Your Perfect Will Please Save It For Me
If It Is Not Then Please Open Another Rental Apt Door For Me
Amen

 
Heavenly Father, you know the struggles ### is going through, please keep ### safe and close to your heart. We know you have heard our prayers and trust you will bring blessings into ### life in Jesus' name Amen
 
I can't get the supervisor ### at the agency that is assisting me with this rental to finalize everything

I also left a message with my future new landlord ### and he did not return my call

I do not know if I lost this rental or not
and I simply told The Lord this....""I SURRENDER ALL""....

I am trying against all odds to not be homeless yet again

However The Holy Spirit leads you to pray for me I would
soo appreciate that now please

I have done my best that was humanly possible under the most appalling
of living circumstances & I simply ask now for A Miracle Today

Father In Jesus's Name
Hear This Prayer Please
& Touch The Hearts Of All Involved With This Rental
If It Is Your Perfect Will Please Save It For Me
If It Is Not Then Please Open Another Rental Apt Door For Me
Amen

Dear Jesus, please send help and grace to find a wonderful place to live. You are a God that provides all things to those who love You and serve You. Please hear our prayer and send the right person and a suitable place to live. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Dear Jesus, please send help and grace to find a wonderful place to live. You are a God that provides all things to those who love You and serve You. Please hear our prayer and send the right person and a suitable place to live. In Jesus name. Amen
thank-you again ###.....
i soo appreciate your compassionate prayers for me.....
i have done everything that i could and now i stand in Faith In Jesus's Name
Amen xoxox
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

As a volunteer ministry counselor i encounter soo many who need soo much help, serious prayer & much Godly Biblical Guidance Today i got a call that a young girl who i have been counseling extensively got arrested last night for fighting with her brother The police put her in jail over-night &...
Replies
7
Views
359
I had an interview yesterday with My Supervisor ### to turn in paper-work for my future new rental apt & i feel it went very well Because of your prayers for me she said i did everything excellently & So for that i thank everyone who interceded for me here soo very very much I am waiting...
Replies
23
Views
1K
I called my mechanic yesterday about my annual car inspection I have to go in this morning but I am not feeling so well as I could not sleep last night so I will get there in an hour or two I am asking for much prayer that my car does not need any serious or very expensive repairs as I am very...
Replies
11
Views
549
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,273
Messages
16,797,655
Members
649,826
Latest member
Briarton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom