emergency i feel like my ### and ### is ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
emergency i feel like my aunts and cousin is coursing my life. I need protection from them permanently. I need a large angel that specializes in protecting me from other people's curses to activate in my house and spiritually in my life and physically for me to protect me from the evil wishes of my aunts, cousin, and her husband. I can hear them speaking in the spiritual realm; they speak. The Lord told me they have been cursing me for ten years. Spiritual entities have been trying to kill me for over ten years, and I have been in the hospital for suicide twice in the last 5 years. Demons and things are touching me and afflicting me and watching me in my house. My aunt lives in Milwaukee, and I live in Atlanta. The other two aunts I believe that help her curse me live in Mississippi. My cousin lives in Georgia in another city with her husband. Their names are ###, ###, ###, and my cousin's name is ### and her husband's name is ###. It seems like God let me hear them speaking and saying things spiritually. God showed me two dreams about my aunts hating me, and in the dreams, they were in a circle hating me and praying something evil over me. I had two dreams like that. ### is the daughter of ###. I need an angel to block all their curses so that they can never be able to curse me again, and that the angel will be right there to make sure they are blocked and all their curses are blocked forever and permanently. Thank you. I need great justice immediately, and I need the archangels to come immediately and permanently to protect me from all their curses they send to me. Their names are ###, ###, ###, ###, and ###. Thank you, amen.
 
May The Lord Watch Between Me And Thee & One From Another,

Till We Meet Again. In The Name Of The Father, Son & Holy Ghost. Amen!! Amen!!
 
:~) Rest assured Somebody, Somewhere, has prayed for You and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Now tell the Lord Thank You. For God is good and His mercy endures forever! :~) God Loves You. :~) Please Click on the link and pray the prayer, After God’s Own Heart: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18281-after-gods-own-heart/ :~) :~) Let Us Pray For Each Other: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18286-let-us-pray-for-each-other/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

So, basically I'm just a ### year old kid, I have my final exams in like ### days, I can't seem to understand anything I've been studying, that stress has made me feel like a worthless student since it seems like all my friends are 10x ahead of me and I'm still on the basics, my mental is fried...
Replies
6
Views
257
I don't know what I did wrong I started to feel bad it seems like every time I text one of my family members they don't reply back. It all started when I told my roommate I was moving in with my brother and she said I have to give her a 30 day notice. And when I kept changing my mind about the...
Replies
9
Views
347
Dear Heavenly Father, I need you. I want to full surrender everything to you, every worry, anxiety, and stress to you but as soon as I surrender it I pick it back up again. I'm sorry God if I have made mistakes in my past and I ask for you to forgive me for my sins. God, this is the second exam...
Replies
8
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,597
Messages
16,778,434
Members
648,149
Latest member
Griathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom