Electrician Work

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrayingWithPower

Humble Servant of All
Holy Spirit, please come near as I draw near to you in prayer for Brown. Please fall fresh on him and give him wisdom and favor. Draw him to yourself in a new and special way. Flood his life with your love and light right where he is now. Show him where there's work for an electrician without him having to move and leave his children. Give him supernatural ideas about how to make money and show him where to look for work that adheres to the union guidelines. I praise you because it's you, Jehovah Jireh, who gives us the power to get rich. Thank you for seeing his need and using this as an opportunity to make your power known to him. I praise you, Father, for bringing him to me to pray for. Please speak through me. Take control of my mouth so that he hears your words not mine. I praise you, Lord, because you are not a man who lies. Thank you for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus' name. Amen

Holy Spirit, please give a special dose of discernment over people, things, & situations to all who stand in agreement with their prayer in Jesus' name. Amen

Father God, thank you so much for the love you have for Brown. You, Lord have promised to meet all of his needs. Thank-You. I pray Lord for you to make a way for this man. Please give Brown supernatural favor to receive a job that will meet his financial needs. You, Lord are amazing. I pray that you will bless this man with a job where he will be blessed and in turn be a blessing to others, showing your love and grace. This I pray in the name of Jesus, Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Lord I pray that you guide our son in his class work and test, he struggles in math and reading and we pray Lord for healing of his mind and understanding. I Pray Lord that you give him strength and confidence threw you. Lord I continue to pray for our sons healing of dyslexia and Lord if it's...
Replies
Views
Thank you Lord for protecting our son as he goes to school. Thank you Lord for giving our son teacher's who work with him and understand his dyslexia. Lord I pray these teacher's continue Tobe a positive influence on our son. Lord I Pray where our son has confusion or lack of understanding or...
Replies
Views
  • Article
There is joy and happiness forever more. No one will give us the pleasure of being in a place of delight and a house of praise where angels bow before an almighty God who rules the world and who has brought us here to earth to bless His holy name and be a blessing to those who hear Gods word...
Replies
Views
Oh Father God, I lift up all of the prayer requests here, oh Lord. I blend the prayers of the Saints here with a faith and an anointing. I blend in a special dose of All-Supernatural healing. I blend in a dose of properity and abundance. I give unto the Saints here; I give the knowledge and...
Replies
Views
Lord I lift my son up I'm prayer to you, Lord I ask that you be my son's eye's and ears and mind. Heal my son of dyslexia and if that is not your will, Lord please give him strength to take control of his dyslexia. Lord I pray that you heal his eyes so that glasses are no longer needed and I...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom