Easy to forget.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Jesus sent us all to be a blessing to everyone we see in the street, at home, at work and wherever we are. He want us all to shine and be just like Him. Full of mercy, compassion and care for others.

We came into life with nothing. Naked have I come out of my mothers womb... said David. How true this is.
Whatever we have is Gods blessings coming to our life. Starting with godly parents, wonderful family members and a wonderful church where we can go and praise the Lord.
Anything we have gotten sometimes turns into a natural right given to us and never think it is a gift that comes from heaven to be used for the glory of God.
We forget the Giver and turn our eyes to the gift. Let us all love, praise, honor the One who give us those wonderful things we have.

My house will be become a gate to heaven where sinners will come and pray and find Jesus.
Whatever I have it is a gift that comes from the Lord.

Our house should become a place of worship, of prayer, of praise to God almighty. He has given to us blessings upon blessings and we should use everything we have to glorify His name.

I will never forget Jesus as he who saved me from all my troubles. Jesus gave me strength to face at my bad phase. I believe in you Jesus you will never forsake me. I am the chosen one by you Jesus. Praise you Jesus. Thank you Jesus.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
When the road we are riding on becomes bleak, shadows masking over the woods there comes a promise from heaven. I will not leave you nor forsake you. Grace from our wonderful Maker comes to all of us to give us inspiration and hope of seeing Him in glory where all angels, all the elders and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I love this wonderful verse in the bible. It tell us the whole truth of what goes on in heaven. Lift up your heads, o ye gates, even lift them up, ye everlasting doors, and the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The Lord of hosts, this is the King of glory. Psalm...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When I entered into the house of the Lord, I saw people smiles and happiness in their faces. Jesus was in the middle of those who believe and trusted His word. I have come that you may have peace, says the Lord. Church buildings does not save anyone, it is our deep faith in the Lord and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
There is a wonderful place over yonder waiting for you and for me. There is special place prepared for us by the Lord where we shall live for ages to come, praising and adoring Gods holy name. I am going to prepare a place for you, that where I am there you may be also. This is really a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Wonderful Savior and beutiful Lord has given to us a perfect company to be with us forever. Precious Holy Spirit of God, the Comforter who shall be with us for ages to come. Awake my heart with gladness. See what today is done. Now, after gloom and sadness. Comes forth the glorious sun. My...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom