Each and everyone one of us are going through ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtnluver

Disciple of Prayer
Each and everyone one of us are going through tough times right now, but God is getting ready to bless you in a way that only He can. Keep the faith.

This prayer is powerful, and prayer is one of the best gifts we receive.

There is no cost but a lot of rewards. Let's continue to pray for one another.

The prayer:

Father, I ask You to bless my ###, ###, and those that I care deeply for, who are reading this right now. Show them a new revelation of Your love and power. Holy Spirit, I ask You to minister to their spirit at this very moment. Where there is pain, give them Your peace and mercy. Where there is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence through Your grace. Where there is need, I ask you to fulfill their needs. Bless their homes, families, finances, their goings and their comings. In Jesus' precious name. Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
ISAIAH 40:31

"YET THOSE WHO WAIT FOR THE LORD WILL GAIN NEW STRENGTH; THEY WILL MOUNT UP WITH WINGS LIKE EAGLES. THEY WILL RUN AND NOT GET TIRED, THEY WILL WALK AND NOT BECOME WEARY."
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A Pleasant day to each and everyone in here, My name is ### and I will keep on praying that my Love ### returns back into my life! I really love her with my whole heart and since she has gone I felt it. I know deep within my heart that with the help of everyone praying with me and God hear our...
Replies
16
Views
690
I pray for each and everyone of God's children individually and collectively who have petitioned God with the desires of their Hearts on this prayer website. I pray that God's peace which surpasses all understanding gives you all hope and courage to face each day with Holy Boldness. I thank God...
Replies
5
Views
517
Dear lord Thank you for today Please bless my family my marriage my children please bless my dog ### her eye let the swelling go down please continue to heal me from gallstones chest pains my husband back and please bless my marriage make us stronger cancel out all plans of the devil I ask...
Replies
7
Views
401
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,795
Messages
16,781,037
Members
648,358
Latest member
Ethaelreurael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom