Drugs And Anger And Lack Of Self Control

Status
Not open for further replies.

heavenly14

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my (not married yet) boyfriend/father of my ### month daughter to stop drugs completely and to stay away from the people that influence the bad habits. Pray that his anger and tempers go away to be sweet and loving and more responsible. And that if we're not supposed to be together that the Lord protects me and my child.
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for self control over my emotions today I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my emotions give me self control place a guard over my mouth please protect my job and finances I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my mind and heart give me spiritual...
Replies
9
Views
350
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 25:28: He that hath no rule over his own spirit is like a city that is broken down, and without walls. Extended Explanation of the Verse: This proverb paints a vivid picture comparing a person who lacks self-control to a city with...
Replies
7
Views
390
Dear Lord Jesus, please may you find this message amongst everyone else’s, today was a bad day and I relapsed, fed up of living like a bum and having no ambitions apart from when I can get my next bag, I need help, guidance, honestly probably everything you have because right now I don’t feel...
Replies
7
Views
305
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,970
Messages
16,794,095
Members
649,547
Latest member
Spriasoersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom