Drought and floods Jesus will stop.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

As human beings we can not stop disasters to happen around us. We can only see what nature can do to us when we are careless with it. Climate is changing and we can see those horrible fires and hurricanes destroying our homes. We call on the Lord who is worthy of all praise to stop this dissaster.

Nature waits in suspense.
Waiting for Gods hand to come down.
Jesus stopped the storm.
He can do wonders in our life.
Animals, humans and plants wait for Him.
Better days will come.

All nature praise the Lord. Let us all join them in glorifying His holy name.
Amen

Wakened by the slumber, the Lord climbed the stairs, the disciples disheveled and drenched with water from Galilee full of fear of death ask Jesus for help. The eternal voice of God resounded all over the lake. Quiet, be still. Nature obeyed the voice of the Lord. If He did this in the past, He can do wonders in the present. Mark 4.39 Lovely schripture for us to read the truth about who Jesus did and how nature obeyed His voice.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Wakened by the slumber, the Lord climbed the stairs, the disciples disheveled and drenched with water from Galilee full of fear of death ask Jesus for help. The eternal voice of God resounded all over the lake. Quiet, be still. Nature obeyed the voice of the Lord. If He did this in the past, He can do wonders in the present. Mark 4.39 Lovely schripture for us to read the truth about who Jesus did and how nature obeyed His voice.
When God speaks, everyone listens, even nature will obey His voice.

As human beings we can not stop disasters to happen around us. We can only see what nature can do to us when we are careless with it. Climate is changing and we can see those horrible fires and hurricanes destroying our homes. We call on the Lord who is worthy of all praise to stop this dissaster.

Nature waits in suspense.
Waiting for Gods hand to come down.
Jesus stopped the storm.
He can do wonders in our life.
Animals, humans and plants wait for Him.
Better days will come.

All nature praise the Lord. Let us all join them in glorifying His holy name.
Amen
Amen. I believe this with all of my heart. His mercy and care will fall on us.

Similar Requests

• Article
This is the most truthful answer to what is going on and most succinct declaration the necessity of repentance (for our own sins and the sins of our nation, Daniel 9:20) as prerequisite to bringing us back in line with God I have come across. Just said this tonight at home group and asked for...
Replies
Views
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, - I would like to ask for prayers to find a job and pass a librarian competition this year. May the Lord help me to be as productive as possible, to have the best methods. I also pray to earn more money and thus experience a certain financial stability, even...
Replies
Views
1 Tim.2:1-2 has clear instructions that we should pray "for kings and all those in authority." We pray for the battle is under way in the air for political rule in USA. We pray the powers of darkness are not allowed to work undisturbed and influence business leaders. We pray the powers of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Ephesians 3:20-21 - Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, 21 to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen. Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon that is formed against thee...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Genesis 1 3 And God said, “Let there be light,†and there was light. 6 And God said, “Let there be a vault between the waters to separate water from water.†9 And God said, “Let the water under the sky be gathered to one place, and let dry ground appear.†11 Then God said, “Let...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom