Drinking

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mercyme

Please pray for Amanda and Nicolas my children who are living in sin and will be partying to night pray the Lord opens there eyes to repentance and they be saved and safe. Happy New Year with blessing from the Lord.

Father please draw Amanda and Nicolas to you. Let them see their need for repentance and receiving the precious gift of salvation. Lord protect keep them safe and be mericful to them. Let them turn from darkness to your marvelous light and learn of you wonderful unconditional love. In Jesus Name Amen

Lord, we pray for the lost, Amanda and Nicolas, that you help them find their way out of their darkness. We pray that you give them the strength to overcome the hold that Satan has on their minds through their sins. We pray that you touch them in a way in which they will seek repentance and salvation. We pray they will seek the truth - that the only salvation is through your son, Jesus Christ. In his name we pray . . . Amen.

God is watching over your children. He loves them very much

Dear Heavenly Father,children are gift from you,and all good things comes from you,pls Heavenly Father,visit Amanda and Nicholas today,help them,cause they cannot do it themselves,bring them back to your fold,so that your name will be praised.Thank you Jesus for you have done it. amen.

Lord, please cause these two to stop sinning immediately. Bring about the events necessary to open their eyes to the folly of their ways so that they will repent and be saved. Please help Mercyme to have the right words and actions at every step of the way. In Jesus Name, Amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Please pray that God opens my wife’s eyes to her sin and she leaves the man she is with so we can restore our marriage covenant before God. We have seven children's. My name is Steve and her name is Amanda. I continue to remain faithful as I always have. Thank you and may Jesus hear your prayers.
Replies
Views
Please pray that God opens my wife’s eyes to her sin and she leaves the man she is with so we can restore our marriage covenant before God. We have seven children's. My name is Steve and her name is Amanda. I continue to remain faithful as I always have. Thank you and may Jesus hear your prayers.
Replies
Views
Please Dear Lord I needyour help, my son has a bad drinking problem, and alway's try coming to me,his mom to start trouble, I've lived with him since his dad passed away 12 yrs. now...it's only when he drinks starts telling me hurting word's...he's even told me to go live with my other...
Replies
Views
I am praying that I break these cycles of partying and sleeping around with men. I pray this ends; I also pray that I make wiser decisions and that the Lord provides me with someone who truly loves God and me. I am extremely worried because of the poor choices I have made and keep making. I am...
Replies
Views
Prayers that my husband love me and respect me. At night, my allergies have gotten so that I can't breathe. It gives me anxiety. I also get heartburn and have been diagnosed with diverticulitis. Pray for whole healing. Pray that son is happy and safe all day and prayers for my father to be happy...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom