Dreams

Debbie R

Disciple of Prayer
Lord, I have been dreaming the same dream now for years. When ### is this dream going to come to fruition? Am I on the right path? Place me where you need me ###, where I can do the most good and fulfill my purpose. Thank You ### for everything you do and everything you've done.
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Can't believe this heatwave still going this has really affected my health and disrupted our lives, Jesus you are coming so soon, please heal and help make soon to appointments and commitments. Bless us mightily and have these blessed dreams come to pass. Open mighty doors no man can shut and...
Replies
6
Views
104
In the name of Jesus, I need prayers for eating in dreams and having sex in dreams. I, as I am writing my final year exams, plead for mercy by the blood of Jesus, I cover my exams with the blood of Jesus and I speak restoration of all the devil has stolen from me and pray for strength to fight...
Replies
9
Views
418
  • Article Article
Glorious Sabbath Day People of God: Discernment Please stop allowing false prophets, teachers, and preachers to mislead you in scripture. Just because someone speaks of divine dreams and visions doesn't mean they're a false prophet; quite the opposite: "He said, 'Listen to my words: 'When there...
Replies
0
Views
76
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,630
Messages
16,813,536
Members
650,923
Latest member
Giarorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom