Dream

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and for sharing your dream with us. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer as you seek God's interpretation and guidance.

If you have received an interpretation or seen this dream fulfilled, please share a praise report and let us all know. We would love to rejoice with you and give God the glory. If you are still seeking understanding or have not seen this dream come to pass, please post it again as a new request. We want to continue standing with you in prayer.

We are praying that God will give you wisdom and revelation as you seek Him. May God bless you as you continue to pursue Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We are agreeing with you in prayer for clarity and understanding of this dream, in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me as I got a bad dream today morning in which a mountain trashed and fell on our house. We ran outside after seeing that mountain falling on our house and we are safe and travelled to our mother's house in ###. My younger son fell down under the trashed house but he was fine...
Replies
9
Views
379
So last night I prayed for a dream and I had one OK, so the dream basically is the events of the prodigal son except I take the perspective of both the father and the eldest son the prodigal son is ambiguous I couldn’t tell who they were. There weren’t any defining features kind of like a blank...
Replies
6
Views
265
I'm not sure if I'm full on right with my interpretation of my dream, as I didn't Google it or anything, but also what is Jesus tryna tell me by giving me this dream last night? 2 of the girls from youth group & a guy from the secondary school I used to go to & me & another guy I was hugging a...
Replies
13
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,415
Messages
16,811,045
Members
650,799
Latest member
Ariolmeanrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom