Dreading dr. visit

mindalan

Humble Prayer Partner
Mom will eventually have to leave her dr due to being unjustly and falsely labeled. She has a mandatory appointment this ###.

We are praying a lot, but she is still approaching it with fear and dread. Too many past negative episodes make it hard to be positive or hopeful.

Pray for God's favor and protection!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Tomorrow morning - pray for my mom to be full of energy and brave and optimistic because we are going to the cemetery to visit my father's grave who passed away 10 months ago. She has diabetes and early Alzheimer's, depression. Very hard to get her to bathe or go outside. She is ###. Please pray...
Replies
8
Views
193
Hello my prayer intercessors! I'm picking my daughter ### up Monday for 2wks for Thanksgiving I need prayer for us to have a pleasant visit & that the enemy doesn't come n to destroy I want her to see what I did in my life regarding God&my relationship with the Father,Son&Holy ghost my Bible...
Replies
9
Views
262
Heavenly Father, I truly come before you with peace in my heart after a long conversation I had with my ### last night. Jesus, I also come before your throne with great concern for the extended family. This couple is in their elder years and has been taught inconsistencies regarding marriage...
Replies
9
Views
475
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,826
Messages
16,815,662
Members
651,027
Latest member
Lyraolunain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom