Draw Close To God

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junko Yamada (female)

Account Closed
Lord, I come before you this morning to pray for myself and others.

Lord, thank you for leading and guiding me to where I am now. Thank you for your blessing upon me. Thank you for blessing my life and opening the door to you in my heart. Thank you for leading me to meet my Canadian parents and people at the present church I am highly involved with.

Father, I ask you to forgive my sins that I am aware of and not aware of. Father, cleanse my sins and purify my heart. And help me listen to your words clearly. Help me be honest with you and walk with you faithfully, Lord.

Lord, help me open my eyes and ears to what you have been saying to me. Help me be ready to follow your plan. Help me know you more and more by reading scriptures and listening to all kinds of messages.

Father, please listen to the cries of others. Father, ###, ###, ###, ### needs your reconciliation for their broken marriage. They so much want to have a loving relationship with their spouses just like they have with you. Please keep encouraging and loving them, Lord.

Also, I ask you to touch the heart of ### & ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and ###. Please listen to their prayer and bless them in accordance with their needs.

Also, I ask you to encourage ###, ###, ###, and ###. Please meet their needs.

Father, please provide me a good job in ###. In the meantime, I will be praying for others, but while I am unemployed, please protect me from all kinds of diseases and incidents. Please bless me financially, physically, and spiritually as well.

Father, please show us YOUR way and help us CHOOSE YOUR way. Father, please help my church people to SEE you and GLORIFY you. Help ###, ###, ### to go YOUR way not THEIR way. Help ### open his heart to his brothers and sisters in Christ.

I pray these in Jesus' precious name—Amen.
 
Dear Lord, I pray that You would bless ###. Praise You for her serving You. Draw her closer every day. Give her joy and happiness. In Jesus name
 
Lord, I pray for ###, that her walk continually draws ever closer to You, and for her need of a job to be filled by Your mighty hand. Lord, guide her to the right place and time to see Your hand as it moves in her life. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Lord I Give You All Of ### Prayer At Your Feet Lord. I Prayer That ### Relastionship With ### Get Stonger. may You Bless Her With All Her Needs. i'm In Agreement With This Prayer For ###....in Jesus Name Amen
 
Lord Jesus,

Please bless your servant ###. Hear her concerns and petitions and shower her with your love and mercy. Help her faith continue to grow as she yields to your Spirit. She is a blessing and encouragement to many on this board, Lord. Thank you for sending ### to this site. Father, please protect ### and clear the path before her. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you father that you have provided my needs. Thank you father that you have given me a gift of salvation, speaking in different tongues, leading people to the right directions, and so on. These are coming from YOU, Lord. Please keep blessing each of us here and let's see your glory.

Lord, bless ###, ###, ###, ###, and ###. Bless them in accordance with their needs. Be with them and speak to their heart.

I pray these in Jesus' precious name-Amen-
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would appreciate prayers for my ###-year-old nephew, who is going through a very difficult season. He recently lost his job after an angry outburst toward his manager. Although there had been ongoing issues with his manager harassing and mistreating him, we recognize that this does not excuse...
Replies
8
Views
148
Keep focus on God and close and guide me in the right direction
Replies
11
Views
88
Replies
11
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,923
Messages
16,793,644
Members
649,491
Latest member
Daemoroydoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom