Dr said my baby has bilateral club foot

Member-5i9rwhei8

Disciple of Prayer
Dr said my baby has bilateral club foot and some problems in spine and brain. I want a healthy baby... I don't want to go for abortion. I have fetal scan Monday for reconfirmation. Jesus, I am helpless. plz save my baby.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dr said my depression has gone now he is telling I will not become alright forever until I die I am not losing hope Jesus is there with me why to get scared pls everybody pray for ###
Replies
3
Views
42
The doctor said my baby in the womb is not growing. By ###/###/####, I would book for a surgery if it remains the same. I want my unborn baby alive and healthy in Jesus name. I need prayers.
Replies
8
Views
17
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,799
Messages
16,803,648
Members
650,307
Latest member
Hymorueview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom