Down But Not Out

  • Thread starter Thread starter smileypoo
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smileypoo

Guest
since i have been seeking prayer my car was repossed today it is the only transportation that i have please agree with me in prayer that i will be able to get it back in Jesus name
 
Dear Lord!

Help this child of yours to get the car fixed. Help in her finances and be with her forever.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
In Jesus' Name bless her with a car that has no payment, owned outright so that it can never be taken away. I praise you God. Amen
 
Where 2 or 3 are gathered together in his name and ask according to his will prayers will be answered. I am agreeing in prayer that your car will be restored to you. In the name of Jesus...amen
 
Oh Lord I stand in agreement with this person's plea. I pray that you will allow ### the means and funds to get ### car back.

In your merciful and gracious name I pray.

Amen
 
Teach us to see more clearly now. This is our prayer to return care in car matter return please...Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak create command demand decree 📜 100 💯 Fold this isn’t FAR i don’t even have a Car anymore. Let my Voice somehow scream thru your soul the CRAP CAR GAME I think me It’s made FROM SATAN My EX LUCIFER ### trying to think he is a bad ass ### & Government & Uncle ### idk though k..it needs to...
Replies
5
Views
142
Father, thank you for providing a locksmith quickly — Forgive me for losing my keys (think they were taken, an “official” I didn’t even know greeted me with a hug and had someone take a picture, and afterward my keys were missing — I let down my guard, which is a little rare) — it is an extra...
Replies
8
Views
187
Can you pray for my mom to recover better when she's ever been before and be healthy and happy fearless and feel loved and pls to get recovered and be able to walk and talk and see and hear and eat and drink normally and live a normal lifestyle but a great lifestyle better than she's ever had...
Replies
11
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,630
Messages
16,813,536
Members
650,923
Latest member
Giarorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom