Don't listen to the "My church is the only true church" statement

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

We are all part of the body of Christ, if we believe and accept.Baptists, Pentecostals,etc.And there may be true believes and false ones in every denomination.And yes, there can be a "dry period' in church history, and then a revival,And the revival spreads to the WHOLE BODY OF BELIEVERS,I'm sure God doesn't send it to just one denomination.Now then, I hear from time to time some from certain churches proclaiming that "their" church is the last day remnant church,ONLY their church,and anyone in a different church is following the devil and Hellbound."Their" church was singled out for revival,and if the rest of us don't join "their" church,we're eternally lost.I don't agree with that, because if revival comes, wouldn't God send it to ALL of us, not single out one church,and say only they're Heaven bound, and the rest of us are Hellbound. To me, that sounds like more of a cults way of talking.You say?Once they state that only those in "their" church are "true Christians" and get to go to Heaven,I get suspicious of them. You?

Last edited:
A QUICK STORY , MY HUSBAND WAS PUMPING GAS AT A STATION AND BEGAN A CONVERSATION WITH A MAN THAT WAS PUMPING GAS NEXT TO HIM , MY HUSBAND INVITED HIM TO COME AND VISIT OUR CHURCH , ONCE HE FOUND OUT THAT WE WERE ASSEMBLY OF GOD , THIS MAN LIT INTO MY HUSBAND SCREAMING AT HIM AND TELLING HIM THAT THE ONLY TRUE CHURCH IS THE CHURCH OF CHRIST AND ALL OTHERS ARE FALSE AND ARE GOING TO HELL . I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH A EVIL PERSON WHO IS SUPPOSED TO REPRESENT CHRIST , SUCH HATE FOR ANY OTHER RELIGION EXCEPT THEIRS , THIS IS SO SAD .

A QUICK STORY , MY HUSBAND WAS PUMPING GAS AT A STATION AND BEGAN A CONVERSATION WITH A MAN THAT WAS PUMPING GAS NEXT TO HIM , MY HUSBAND INVITED HIM TO COME AND VISIT OUR CHURCH , ONCE HE FOUND OUT THAT WE WERE ASSEMBLY OF GOD , THIS MAN LIT INTO MY HUSBAND SCREAMING AT HIM AND TELLING HIM THAT THE ONLY TRUE CHURCH IS THE CHURCH OF CHRIST AND ALL OTHERS ARE FALSE AND ARE GOING TO HELL . I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH A EVIL PERSON WHO IS SUPPOSED TO REPRESENT CHRIST , SUCH HATE FOR ANY OTHER RELIGION EXCEPT THEIRS , THIS IS SO SAD .
I think it's a deception.

Satan does not want to hear about church or Gods word or mention Jesus in your conversation. He hates seeing people entering into the house of the Lord to praise, honor and glorify His name. The only true church we can find on earth are those who love each other, pray for each other, help each other and read Gods word daily and obey what it says. Of course, there are all kinds of false churches around us and some of them had become so wordly and full of fleshly lusts. Stay away from them. Specially flee from cults who think of themselves to be the true church and are very protective of its members. Fast and pray before the Lord to show you which church should you attend and be faithful to Him till He call us home to heaven.

We lift our voice in praise to You o Lord for showing us a true church that loves God, loves others and serves You above all things we do. The Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world will protect you from falling into a false churches who worship idols of mortar and stones and wood. He will deliver you from going to churches who love money more than God and love material possesions rather than serving the Lord. May God deliver us from falling away and going stright to hells burning fire because we have believed a lie and halp truth. Deliver us o Lord from any false churches around and lead us all into a path that leads to Your holy presence. Amen

We are all part of the body of Christ, if we believe and accept.Baptists, Pentecostals,etc.And there may be true believes and false ones in every denomination.And yes, there can be a "dry period' in church history, and then a revival,And the revival spreads to the WHOLE BODY OF BELIEVERS,I'm sure God doesn't send it to just one denomination.Now then, I hear from time to time some from certain churches proclaiming that "their" church is the last day remnant church,ONLY their church,and anyone in a different church is following the devil and Hellbound."Their" church was singled out for revival,and if the rest of us don't join "their" church,we're eternally lost.I don't agree with that, because if revival comes, wouldn't God send it to ALL of us, not single out one church,and say only they're Heaven bound, and the rest of us are Hellbound. To me, that sounds like more of a cults way of talking.You say?Once they state that only those in "their" church are "true Christians" and get to go to Heaven,I get suspicious of them. You?
God calls these people to be fishers of men. When they go astray, God judges them. There is no-one without sin. We go before God because we are sinners. Thats why are always repenting.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
You are now in my prayer, and you will continue to be, you're not forgotten or Alone! [Say a little prayer for me too, would be appreciated]. Jesus is Always with you! And me & my prayers, as best I can in my little way in this stay here on Earth, & also here with & for you. God Bless you... Rev. DR.

Attachments

• 0=Jesus RAYS of Light.gif
    0=Jesus RAYS of Light.gif
    455.2 KB · Views: 0
All false churches are a trap that the devil set for us so we will stray from our way that leads to our heavenly home. Do not let false churches, false pastors and evangelists lead you stray.

Similar Requests

My boyfriend, Elijah is in a church that twist the word of God and is rooted in deceit. he doesn’t see it, but he needs freedom, truth, wnd true salvation. he needs to hear From God. he needs freedom from satans grasp
Replies
Views
  • Article
When I first started this ministry (over 13 years ago!), there were few resources available for Christians wanting sex advice that was both biblical and practical. Yes, they existed, and I’m so grateful to those forerunners! But given the need, the supply wasn’t nearly enough. Nowadays, I can...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus wants to send blessings upon blessings on those who seek Him and love Him with all their heart, mind and soul. He wants all of them healed, helped and blessed in their life. Revival in our heart and our churches is not just an emotional experience, but it is a resetting of our hearts...
Replies
Views
I need prayer for me and my husband name Pavel. My husband is Russian he has been raised in a Russian Baptist church, he got kicked out because they don't believe in speaking in tongues and the gifts. He was going to a lot of places praying for a lot people and shutting down atmosphere not being...
Replies
Views
  • Article
It was not a good day, threats of war, and the hope of peace seemed dismal, at least for now. The enemy was knocking at the gate threatening to inflict war if their demands were not met. Reminding Hezekiah that he and his army were no match for their powerhouse army as they had defeated other...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom