Don't let bias make you approve of sin

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

One dishonest thing I notice with unsaved people is,their stand against sin is very flimsy. It doesn't take much to sway them.They let their feelings for someone overrule their sense of right and wrong.For example,Ive heard people with say, a loved one who is a homosexual, and all of a sudden the "straight" family member becomes very "defending" of the gay lifestyle.Again, letting their emotions overcome their sense of right and wrong. I heard a lady who was a talk show host say her mother, trying show how "broadminded" she was,told her daughter entering sexual maturity,"soon you will see who you are{the subject was gay or straight} and I want you to know that THERE'S NOTHING WRONG EITHER WAY. It's fine by me."{Yet the Bible which overrides the mothers {warped} love of her daughter, calls that lifestyle an abomination}.Ive also heard right from their mouths, mothers who have a daughter or son who smokes pot and instead of "training up a child in the way he should go" roles are reversed and the mother actually smokes pot to show they're "down with" the child.Who is leading who here?It reminds me of Adam following Eve instead of Gods way.But bias towards our loved ones won't cut it. "Come out from among them, that you may not share in her sins,"NOT "let them lead you into sin". There is a right and a wrong way,, and Biblical instructions should override our bias towards our loved ones.Amen?

Approval of sin comes from satan who want us all continue to sin so we will end up in hells burning fire. Unsaved people will tell you to get a lover, be unfaithful to your spouse and if you hear the devil speak and then act on it, depression and guilt will come to your soul. We must acknowledge our unconscious bias against those who are different than us and those who sin against the Lord and say nothing. Many would ignore but Jesus can and will take it all away from us. Just ask Him in humble prayer to make you holy and pure before Him and take away all unconscious bias we may have.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Be ye holy as my Father which is in heaven is holy. Jesus said. Let us all obey Him and do what He did. Preach, teach, admonish, pray daily and walk in the ways God want us to walk. Sin and evil will be all around us just as birds fly over our heads. Do not let any bird come to your head and make a nest on it. Call on the Lord when you are tempted and confusion comes to you. Jesus will hear from heaven and will send angels to be with you when trouble comes along.

I do not let anything come between me and Jesus. If we engage in sin and evil then satan will take over your life and demons from hell will certainly not give you peace in your heart. Call on the Lord when tempted to sin against God.

Similar Requests

• Article
God says to all of us the redeemed of the Lord. Love one another as I have loved you. It is never easy to deal with divorce or separation, it is not Gods will for us to divorce or separate from the person we promised love till death do us part. Letting go of your partner with whom you have...
Replies
Views
  • Article
One day while Jane was in her room she got a text from Mary asking her for the funds she had loan her. Jane replied reminding Mary of her promise, that when she had the funds she would repay her. Now a few days before Jane got the text from Mary, she had helped a friend who was in dire need, and...
Replies
Views
My name is Tonya. I'm a 41 yr old single mother to a wonderfully bright, talented, gifted, perfect blessing of love from almighty God Himself 15 yr old daughter, Taliyah. Her dad lives in Jamaica. We got married because I felt, having his child, it was what was proper and would be right in the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
In the last few weeks, I’ve received three separate questions from wives that overlap in their tone. Summarizing what they asked about: Doesn’t a husband need oral sex to be sexually satisfied? How can I handle a husband who persists in wanting to be pegged (defined below)? Is a wife in the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
"If your brother or sister sins, go and point out their fault, just between the two of you. If they listen to you, you have won them over. But if they will not listen, take one or two others along, so that ’every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.’ If they...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom