don't know whether request came out properly. Please ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

wanted

Disciple of Prayer
don't know whether request came out properly. Please pray for ### as ### would love to be healed of m.e. Please also pray for ###'s brother as ###'s mum died in October and he is finding it difficult.
 
father, you are our fortress as we are currently existing in a world high jacked by Satan. Jet we continually need to remind our selves that we, who follow you, are members of a royal household. Please free this person and his beloved brother from the claws of the evil one. Grant them to recognize the strength they truly have in you. In the name of Christ Jesus your body will be free from all sickness NOW!
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't know whether to accept a job offer.
Replies
7
Views
177
as i am typing this I don't know whether to me mad, or cry. or both. I have prayed for months (over ### months to be exact) for a baby. I have prayed, cried, taken fertility meds, done everything my doctor asks and still nothing. why am I being punished? what have I done? I work in an...
Replies
6
Views
73
I don't know whether am under a curse or what, coz am always lucky to have a good job but it doesn't last and no matter how much I try to save money and improve myself it's just won't work, problems keep coming up day and night I lose my job frequently without any reason my relationship...
Replies
4
Views
67
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,607
Messages
16,801,206
Members
650,128
Latest member
Loriywick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom