Dog And ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter ababin1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ababin1

Guest
I pray that my husband will find peace and not be do negative all the time and I hope I find my missing dog soon. I pray this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
My husband seemed more at piece today. I pray this continues. I also pray that I find my dog. Two people had possible sightings of her, one being someone trying to sell her. Lord I pray that you watch over her and keep her safe until she comes home. I pray that if someone has her that they feel your spirit to have it in their heart to return her and have it in there mind to post that she was found. I pray that if they are unsure as to who she belongs to that they will see our missing signs and call us. Lord bless these people so that they are safe and make the right choices. Thank you for the peace you have given me in this process and provided the faith that she will be home. Amen. I pray this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Lord. I have received a phone call today about a dog sighting that looks like our dog. Lord please keep ### safe and help us to find her. We love her and miss her very much. Thank you Lord and we love you.

Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God, my dog ### is in terrible pain and having a bad weekend. Please help him to find peace and comfort. Allow his body to heal, and find rest. Take away the discomfort, stress, and inflammation in his spine and hips. He is such a good dog and a fighter. I pray that Saint Francis will also...
Replies
12
Views
291
As the situation with the other dog didn't end up working out, me & my family are still looking to find another dog that is the right fit for us. It is said for Labradors to be what we see as a best fit so far, but we're also not against getting a french bulldog. We want a dog that's cuddly...
Replies
10
Views
212
Please pray for a woman who lost her dog some time ago this year. Pray that maybe the sweet dog will be found. She's so upset. Please pray for me to be reunited with a dog who I love so much. Pray that he will know I love and miss him and not think that I have forgotten or abandoned him. Pray...
Replies
8
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,792
Messages
16,781,030
Members
648,356
Latest member
Jsaresil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom