Does this contribute to sin?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

One thing I think might encourage hardheartedness, and there's a Bible statement that seems to back this up....the world becoming more populated and spread out.Because things become more impersonal, and so others, considering you to be "just a stranger" to them,have no great conscience about what they do to you.Is this true, that with overpopulation, and the world being more "spread out" , that the feeling of brotherhood has died?Well, what does the Bible say?In Genesis we read, "And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the Earth and daughters were born unto them,that the sons of God saw that the daughters of men that they were fair and they took to them wives, all of which they chose,'followed by God shortening the lifespan,and not too many verses down, the Flood.Now, check out,"WHEN MEN BEGAN TO MULTIPLY,not noting this when there were just a handful of people earlier on {That's one sin.}.Also, several years ago, in my teenage days, I lived in a small town in New York state, and because everyone pretty much knew each other,there's was more a feeling of brotherhood than this cold attitude we see in the "larger world" now. Sure, there were sinners there, but everyone knew each others "bag", so they didn't have to be paranoid of "everybody", like in the "larger world"Everything was on a smaller scale.When there's too many people, people start generalizing, because they don't know you well, they might fit you into a certain category.{Whereas in a smaller circle, they know "who's who" more.}Then in the past compared to now, because the population was somewhat less, things were more personalized.Now, you're "just another number".and your personal feelings don't matter.So!! Do I have a certain point,that, because of overpopution, peoples "brotherly love" attitude"cools off", and this callous attitude develops,which is somewhat sinful? I would think so, also,the verse"WHEN MEN BEGAN TO MULTIPLY...".

Overpopulation is Gods will for you and for me to share Jesus so this new comers to earth shall be saved and on their way to heaven. Satan does not want us to be friendly to them and does not want us to share Jesus with others. Fast and pray for everyone you see around. The more people you see in your neighborhood and your city, pray more so Jesus will send revival and salvation to lost souls of the earth.

I heard also my first pastor speaking about population of cities, that it is Gods will for the end time (like ReveHamerson says), and also it is written, that in the last days people will be like in this verse:

2 Timothy 3:1-5 King James Version (KJV)
3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

I work in a small town, almost village, and i notice in the teachers room, there are plenty of cold people (i think more then 10 years ago) who live in small cities, but anyways are cold, proudfull, lustfull and alienated, not to emphatic. So this verse is the best answer i think. As the end time approaches, the difference between the light and the darkness will be bigger and bigger, so that people will see and accept Jesus.
On the other hand what you say its mathematicaly logical. The more people you have, there will be more sin.

I heard also my first pastor speaking about population of cities, that it is Gods will for the end time (like ReveHamerson says), and also it is written, that in the last days people will be like in this verse:

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

I work in a small town, almost village, and i notice in the teachers room, there are plenty of cold people (i think more then 10 years ago) who live in small cities, but anyways are cold, proudfull, lustfull and alienated, not to emphatic. So this verse is the best answer i think. As the end time approaches, the difference between the light and the darkness will be bigger and bigger, so that people will see and accept Jesus.
On the other hand what you say its mathematicaly logical. The more people you have, there will be more sin.
It's weird trying figure out who, why, and when people will act which way. Because I used to take car trips, and one town could be just a half hours ride from the other, but one of the two towns was nice and pleasant, the other they were very rude,I also had with a day or 2 where one day everyone was acting rude and disrespectful, and no matter what "I" did, nothing could change it: a day or 2 later, for a while they were all giving me more respectful treatment.And I've seen it go back and forth like a yo yo.Also with the way the day goes.Back and forth , one day everything seems "normal", a day or 2 later, everything but the kitchen sink is happening to you. A few days later, things seem "normal" again. I wonder if the devil works in "spurts", if that's the reason for the "back and forth".{?}

P.S.The other thing , when there's more people, it causes circumstances that "provoke" the peoples sin, like, if there's overcrowding, they"get on each others nerves" because they're in each others way, and tempers flare. {Whereas in a small town, they may have sin, but because there's more space, they probably don't have too much of that particular temptation, to get angry with each other because they're getting in each others way.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
People everywhere were created by God for one reason alone. To love Him with all their heart, mind and soul and to serve Him until He call us home to heaen. So, if you see people getting on your nerves or the boss being so nasty and unfair, stop and pray for them. Ask Jesus to save their souls. Invite all of them to church and make sure they get saved and on their way to glory.

Just be nice and smile in front of people. Tell them Jesus loves them and cares for them. Invite them to church and tell them that a life without an end awaits to those who come to the Lord.

Similar Requests

• Article
Bible in a Year : Genesis 43–45 , Matthew 12:24–50 I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you. John 13:15 On Charley and Jan’s fiftieth wedding anniversary, they shared breakfast at a café with their son Jon. That day, the restaurant was understaffed with just a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Leviticus 19:4 Do not turn to idols or make for yourselves any gods of cast metal: I am the LORD your God. Leviticus 26:1 You shall not make idols for yourselves; neither a carved image nor a sacred pillar shall you rear up for yourselves; nor shall you set up an engraved stone in your land, to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I had a burden for all of them, like fans coming out of nowhere, they show up and tells you things that only Jesus knows what is going on in their life. Some are lonely living in a remote area, while others are living in a crowded city where no one cares or speaks to them. Some a wealthy, some...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Blessed be the name of the Lord, He is worthy to be praised and adored, so we lift up holy hands sin one accord, singing blessed be the name of the Lord. We will never ever forget to bless, honor and glorify the name of the Lord wherever we are. Thoughout the night, the thunder roars and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Special Message To The Cities: Obedience is better than sacrifice... It seems that I have been preaching this message for ever; but it is so very humbling, in ways that no one else can imagine, when Jesus himself confirms that message, verbatim. Those of us who call ourselves by His name...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom