Does God only help with "certain" problems?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

We always read about "victory over the devil" in CERTAIN AREAS, like , laying on of hands, and the sick get healed, or spiritual victories.But you know, not all problems are related to that. Sure , the dead were raised,but I'm not dead so that doesn't relate to me .The sick were healed, but I don't have an ongoing physical problem, so doesn't apply to me.Hmmm...Now with my SPECIFIC problems, very different than the ones noted in the Bible, let's see if we can find a record of a cure from it.Annoying people...I continue to deal with annoying people.....did you read in the Bible of some coming to Jesus saying, I need certain annoying people out of my life,and Jesus laid hands on them, and the pain in the butt person left them alone?No.A frantic pace,dealing with the ratrace, and also the usual "surprises" of life{which happen at the worst possible time,of course}and have you seen a laying on of hands, and things die down, and all of a sudden you have time for yourself?No. So my SPECIFIC problems, of dealing with annoying people, users, leeches,extreme busyness,it would seem like that's not covered by Gods healing. You have to be sick or spiritually bereft to get a blessing? What about those of us with OTHER problems?Why does God "lean more" towards solving some problems than others?

God helps every single problem people may have. HIV, herpes, chlamydia, cancer of the throat, hepatitis, anything you may have, Jesus can and will heal you or anyone else. Just ask and believe it with your whole heart. If you have any other problem, personal problems, work problems and whatever satan brings to your life, Jesus will take it all away from you. Come and quench this thirst of my soul. Bread of heaven. fill our cup we pray. Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Steven Bob, I love your frankness and openness.:) It do seems that God saved and Jesus healed more when people where in a desperate situation between life or death. Your post made me smile because I too had to deal and live with bothersome people for a loooooong time, approximately for 18 years!! and i wondered why did God take his time in removing me from their presence? I wondered the same things you did. Not only were they annoying and troublesome for me but they also were abusive with their words towards me and very selfish. Nothing i did to help them was ever enough and i grew tired and grieved over these things and wondered why God didnt save me sooner. They did alot of damage to me and when I finally did leave I had aloooot of healing to do and reshaping myself from all the bad things and words that impressioned upon me. I dont have the answer but sometimes God allows certain things to happen because he have a higher purpose. Sometimes these people and annoyances are kept around us for a reason. Maybe their healing will come through witnessing our faith, or maybe we have something to learn from them. Remember Jesus kept his judas around. Not only kept his trader around but he chose him!! And we learn within the word that God allowed this to happen because Judas betrayel against Jesus will just propel him faster to the cross and finish his work for what he was intially sent to do, which was die on the cross for our sins. Without Judas betrayal JEsus would have stayed longer and the crucifixion happening later or prolonged and our souls needed saving sooner than later. At the death of CHrist the holy spirit our comforter was released ! and now more people could walk in truth with the father, believe on Jesus and be saved, it was the only way! God have a timing, purpose, and a plan for everything. All bad things are used to propel us and for the glory of God to be seen. remember this, still I know it can be kind of burdensome to have these troubling people around you so let us pray for the peace of God to flood your mind , space, and the hearts of those around you.

Father I too have dealt with these things, I too have grieved over troublesome people and it is not nice. So, father I pray that you move on Steven Bob behalf and help him acquire peace. Help him find something to do that will occupy him so the people around him wouldn't bother him. ANd father I pray you give him the peace found in you and not as the world may give it and lastly father may you quiet the hearts around him that may be in turmoil or distress from everyday things. I pray the household recieve Jesus so your presence reigns and more peace is found. In Jesus precious name amen.

Everyone has natural affections. Some people we like and others we don't like, yet we must never let those likes and dislikes ruin our Christian life. When people throw you stones it's because you are a good tree full of fruits. They see a lot of harvest in you. Don't go down to their level by throwing them back the stones, but throw them your FRUITS so the seeds of yourself may inspire them to change their ways.

Similar Requests

• Article
I CHARGE [you] in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, Who is to judge the living and the dead, and by (in the light of) His coming and His kingdom: Herald and preach the Word! Keep your sense of urgency [stand by, be at hand and ready], whether the opportunity seems to be favorable or...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Someone pointed this scripture out to me last week, and it was also in my scripture of the day app (no coincidences). It's actually one of my favorite scriptures: There is nothing better for a man, than that he should eat and drink, and that he should make his soul enjoy good in his labour...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We were having all kinds of problems with mosquitoes coming in my window and entering without permission to our room and biting us and not letting us sleep well. The samething is with bed bugs and roaches that comes in and stays there and would not leave our home. They told me to use rubbing...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is the deepest desire of all saints of God who came this morning to church to honor, to praise and glorify the Lord. His holy presence was so real and sick people were healed, those possesed by satan were delivered and we all started to praise and honor the Lord for the wonderful things...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus wants to send blessings upon blessings on those who seek Him and love Him with all their heart, mind and soul. He wants all of them healed, helped and blessed in their life. Revival in our heart and our churches is not just an emotional experience, but it is a resetting of our hearts...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom