Do not stress yourself in the Holidays.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Take one day at a time. Do not worry, do not fret. Jesus is in His throne and He will bless your life when you trust Him above all things.

Nothing is permanent. Everything changes with time. Let go of things that you do not need. Keep those things that pleases the Lord. Love Him, Praise Him. Adore Him wherever you are. He will provide for you and will bless your life.

Let us no stress ourselves on anything. Give your all to Jesus and everything will come into place.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Take one day at a time. Do not worry, do not fret. Jesus is in His throne and He will bless your life when you trust Him above all things.

Nothing is permanent. Everything changes with time. Let go of things that you do not need. Keep those things that pleases the Lord. Love Him, Praise Him. Adore Him wherever you are. He will provide for you and will bless your life.

Let us no stress ourselves on anything. Give your all to Jesus and everything will come into place.
Amen.thank you Jesus

GOD HELP US NOT TO DOUBT YOUR PROVIDENCE

Similar Requests

• Article
Believe every single word Jesus has said. He will appear in the clouds of glory and descent from heaven with a sound of a trumphet. Every eye shall see Him and those in the graves will rise up and will go up to heaven with Jesus. Open the gates of your heart. Let Jesus in your life...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We must begin with an earnest desire to love Him more than ever before, doing His will, speaking the words He want us to say and living a life that pleases to Him. Following in His steps must be our priority in life and giving Him all the praise, all the honor and glory wherever He send us...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We worship You o Lord, we praise and adore Your holy name. For Thou alone are great and do wonders in our sight. Blessed be Your holy name forever more. Forasmuch as there is none like unto Thee, o Lord, Thou art great, and Thy name is great in might. Jer. 10.6 The Lords name is above all...
Replies
Views
  • Article
To praise Jesus. To honor His name. To glorify Him. To draw closer to His heart. To live a life that pleases Him. To obey everything He said. To love Him more than ever before. Encourage every one to praise the Lord wherever they are, because Jesus delights in listening what is in our heart...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our dear Lord, full of mercy and compassion has given us wonderful promises that sometimes we forget to remember all of them, but the one I love is this..... God will rescue you from the penalty of sin and evil. He will come to you and save you. Blessed be the name of the Lord, He alone is...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom