Do Not Curse But A Blessing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir

Account Closed
My parents, who are non-believers, had, and now happens to have a very bad oaths and creeds against me. Other people also had bad confessions against me. I'm worried that it has power and influence over me, because really in many areas of my life suffer setbacks and failures. Let us pray every oath and poor confession that has been to my life be canceled and have no power over me. Let us pray God to make me a durable and truly be successful and blessed wherever tolerate failures and setbacks. Let us pray to the sun shine in my life! God bless you.
 
There is POWER IN PRAYER. MAY GOD BLESS YOU!

I have been there, been the outcast because I believed and was saved. ### Comfort this child, place your shield of protection over thy child, bless them in your favor AMEN
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking the Lord to bless me and cover me with his precious blood. I have enemies who do not wish me well and they are always attacking me with curses and other evil pronouncement. I ask the Lord to rebuke them and silence them in Jesus name. I am covered by the blood of Jesus.
Replies
9
Views
206
Bless me even when the witches and wizards cursing me or hate me. I am blessed and cannot not be cursed in Jesus name. I am asking God to turn curses to blessings Deuteronomy 23:5
Replies
9
Views
192
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 134:3 – “May the Lord bless you from Zion, he who is the Maker of heaven and earth.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 134:3 is a beautiful and simple blessing. It is a heartfelt prayer for God’s blessing upon His people. The...
Replies
10
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,051
Messages
16,794,763
Members
649,607
Latest member
Trioranaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom