Divorce, Career, Study, And Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Lord, the time for the family's force on my divorce is near to be due. Lord, I don't know what to do unless to bring this as my prayer to You, as he, after left me from our home, never tried to comeback, no financial support, or to give any attentions as a husband to his wife. I used to be the family's financial core support, but then he left me without any worthwhile mistakes. However, I need a clear legal status as I'm married but with no husband physically with me. Lord, my family forced me to divorce, and the issue of my divorce is a discussion among the employees I work at. So, what do I need to do? I know divorce is against Your command. But, I need my papers in clear legal status. Please help me with this, Lord. I believe You know my ability to bear this will not be beyond my own limit. If this is not according to Your will, please then push him to reunite with me. Please have Your mercy and favor upon this problem. I have also a passion to study abroad for a formal diploma on teaching skill. Please bless the effort to process this with success. Please bless me with Your financial support to make this happened. On the other hands, I am a dependent on Your grace for my job so that I can go through difficulties I have to face there. Lord, please intervene my job's roles and interaction with the colleagues and the boss. Please bless the boss with Your wisdom, knowledge, and teaching. I pray also for my sister, brothers, and parents. Please bless their relationship with peace, love, joy, and forgiveness on one to each other. Please bring them closer to You on each new day. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Father in Heaven we come before You on bended knee, hearts heavy and faith tested, yet in the midst of our trials we honor You with thanksgiving because we hold evident that You are Alpha and Omega and all that exist therein is in Your control. Father we praise your Holy name for you reign.

default_cross.gif
Praying In Christ
 
Lord please control this and chase the devil far far away. Amen!
default_typing.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband is trying to divorce me due to the quality and quantity of sex he is receiving as well as the fact that I don’t have to have anal sex against my will, I don’t want to compromise and grit my teeth and endure it “for him”, but I confided in him before we married that it’s soemthing I...
Replies
9
Views
194
Heavenly Father, I thank You for the gift of life, the strength to study, and the opportunities You place before me. Lord, I place my studies into Your hands. As I prepare for my exam on ###, I ask You to grant me wisdom, focus, and understanding. Remove all fear and anxiety, and help me to...
Replies
8
Views
327
Dear Father, Greetings in the precious name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I am ### from ###. With a humble & broken heart, I request your prayers &, if possible, the support of the church's chain prayer ministry. I seek the loving intercession of Krupasena Maathav (Our Blessed Mother), trusting...
Replies
10
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,448
Messages
16,799,992
Members
649,979
Latest member
Nymainerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom