DIVINE HEALING PLEASE NOW

Anonymous

Beloved of All
URGENT PLEASE ALL PRAY IN JESUS NAME IF THERE IS ANY SCARRING BLOCKAGE IN MY GULLET FOOD PIPE IT IS TOTALLY GONE RIGHT NOW COMPLETELY IN JESUS NAME MY STOMACH DIGESTIVE SYSTEM GULLET FOOD PIPE LUNGS BREATHING EVERY PART OF EVERY ORGAN CELL TISSUE OF MY WHOLE BODY IS TOTALLY HEALED IN EVERY WAY RIGHT NOW NORMAL FUNCTIONING PERFECTLY IN EVERY WAY NOW ALWAYS IN JESUS NAME I AM TOTALLY HEALED CURED PERMANENTLY FROM EVERY ALL STOMACH PROBLEMS ACID REFLUX ASTHMA EVERY SICKNESS EVERY DISEASE EVERY VIRUS EVERY INFECTION EVERY ALL PAIN IN MY BODY ALL WORRY ALL STRESS ALL ANXIETY ALL DEPRESSION ALL WEAKNESS EVERY HEALTH PROBLEM DRY EYES ITCHY SCALP ALL PMT BAD PERIOD PAINS EVERY ALL SKIN PROBLEMS THIN HAIR SORE THROAT SORE CHEST ALL COUGHING ALL WEEZING ALL PAIN ALL SUFFERING ALL SADNESS ALL SORROW ALL LONELINESS ALL EVERY FEAR ALL OPPRESSION ALL HURT EVERY BAD MEMORY EXPERIENCE EFFECTS HURT PAIN DISAPPOINTMENTS REJECTION FROM MY PAST ALL REJECTION ALL DISAPPOINTMENTS ARE GONE FROM ME RIGHT NOW PERMANENTLY I COMMAND IN JESUS NAME ABUNDANT DIVINE HEALING IN MY STOMACH GULLET FOOD PIPE LUNGS AIR WAYS BREATHING EVERY PART OF ME EVERY ORGAN RIGHT NOW IN JESUS NAME I COMMAND MY BODY HEALTH EVERY PART OF ME TOTALLY HEALED NORMAL FUNCTIONING PERFECTLY IN EVERY WAY NOW ALWAYS IN JESUS NAMESS
 
Matthew 11:28-30

Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.”

**I prayed for your requests, in Jesus' Name. Amen.**
 
Thank you so much for taking the time to pray for my request. God Bless You!
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask for a special anointing on my ###'s outings, appointments, traveling in the communities and his meals. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my ### cleansing every part of him. No weapon formed against him shall prosper. I rebuke all spiritual attacks, self-injury, witchcraft...
Replies
8
Views
327
I ask for a special anointing on ### outings, appointments, traveling in the communities and his meals. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my ### cleansing every part of him. No weapon formed against him shall prosper. I rebuke all spiritual attacks, self-injury, witchcraft, generational or...
Replies
8
Views
319
I ask for a special anointing on ###'s outings, appointments, traveling in the communities, his meals and our home. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my son cleansing every part of him. No weapon formed against him shall prosper. I rebuke all spiritual attacks, self-injury, witchcraft...
Replies
10
Views
374
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,973
Messages
16,805,529
Members
650,442
Latest member
Pnduymir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom