Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Chaewia

Disciple of Prayer
Distance is not a barrier( interactive prayer session) We need your deliverance- The whole family is under a spell of demonic attack, familiar spirit/ ancestral spirit, family mother, their children and grand grandchildren are being tormented by demons in one way or other From South Africa

1 John 4:4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. -NKJV

Chaewia, I have prayed over your petition in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus. I asked our God to protect and strenghten you and your family from all evil. I prayed to God that your family will be victorious over all challenges that you all may face. Greater is the One inside you then anyone in this world. Through faith God will rid your home of any evil. Be of good courage. May He bless your family with every aspect needed in your lives. Have a blessed day. Amen.

I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with everything that I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper continually in Your Word. God give me the desire, wisdom, and strength to draw closer to You daily. Let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. Baptize me in the fire of Your holiness! Break my heart over what breaks Yours. May I love what You love and hate what You Hate. May the things that delight You, delight me. And God give Your angels charge over me to cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God according to Your Word cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, scatter, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those l love, and those I am concerned about. God today and for always honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. And Thank You for loving me. Amen. so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

Remember to: Use this time to draw closer to God. Wash Your Hands Frequently—Wear Your Mask — No Congregating in Crowds—Practice Social Distancing — Use Hand Sanitizer — It can, will, and has saved thousands of lives.

Copyright © 2018 by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com

Distance is not a barrier( interactive prayer session) We need your deliverance- The whole family is under a spell of demonic attack, familiar spirit/ ancestral spirit, family mother, their children and grand grandchildren are being tormented by demons in one way or other From South Africa
Satan cannot put a curse on you because Jesus took care of curses at the cross.

God put's it this way.

Galatians 3:13 .

13 Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree”

Binding:
Evil spirits still exist but they have no weapons. Jesus defeated them at the cross. All they can do is attack your mind and try to get you to do things that are against God's will.
God gave us the tools to fight them - they are found in the Bible.
Put on full armor of God, and bind all sickness and evil spirits out of your life.and your families life in the name of Jesus.Pray a hedge of protection around you and your family like the hedge God had around Job.

I will be praying in the same way for you.
I will bind all evil spirits from attacking your family from now on in Jesus name.

Matthew 16:19
19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”
1 John 4:4
4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.

Philippians 4:6-7 6 Be anxious for nothing but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

2 Timothy 1:7
7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

Philippians 4:13
13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

God has a purpose for your life and He needs you

1 Corinthians 3:9

9 For we are co-workers in God’s service; you are God’s field, God’s building.

God has even given you weapons to fight with:
2 Corinthians 10:4for the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh, but mighty before God to the casting down of strongholds.

Put on God's Armour and get into the fight. God needs you!!!!

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom