Dispear

  • Thread starter Thread starter dwhite
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dwhite

Guest
God comfort me from dispear. I can not see your light and I became scared. I am in constant pain and I can not help myself. Give me the strength to love those around me and bless them.
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV )



Be Encouraged, I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request according to His perfect will for your life. God’s will for all His children is for them to prosper, be in good health, even as their soul prospers (III John 2).



Stay prayerful. And If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it (Read Deuteronomy 28).



Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us
 
DEAR FATHER, give us the faith to get through our struggles today! We know You are using these difficulties to teach us something for Your glory. We know that faith is the only way to survive life's issues. The enemy wants us to focus only on the negative, but with Your power we will focus on the positive. Forgive us for not counting our blessings more often. In Jesus' name, Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I want to know what to do. I am a bit of a crossroads...I have gotten into Law School, I am making not a lot of money at my current job, I have opportunities in different industries that may give me the financial piece and security that I believe my family requires, but I also have a...
Replies
7
Views
168
Psalm 93:1 ►l: The LORD reigneth, he is clothed with majesty; the LORD is clothed with strength, wherewith he hath girded himself: the world also is stablished, that it cannot be moved. Commentary on this verse: The majesty, power, and holiness of Christ's kingdom. - The Lord might have...
Replies
6
Views
119
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I am writing to ask for your urgent prayers regarding a deeply distressing and unjust situation my family is facing with a neighbor. We have been subjected to intense verbal abuse, harassment, and boundary violations. Recently, law enforcement had to...
Replies
7
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,681
Messages
16,779,716
Members
648,209
Latest member
Droerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom