Disheartened, Lonely & Discouraged

  • Thread starter Thread starter WorkingTowardsGod
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WorkingTowardsGod

Guest
Please pray for me. I am interviewing for a full-time position and would like to get these offers. I have been surrounded by people who are focused on "brands" and "appearances" and not by character and this has hurt my confidence and shaken my faith. Sometimes, I feel that I am guilty by virtue of being born. People are nasty and mean and jealous to me because I work hard and try to be a kind and generous person with integrity.

Also, I have been single for a very long time. I liked a guy who did not respect my feelings for him and so I distanced myself but only after he shoved me and cursed me. It was very traumatizing but he was trying to speak to me again and I don't want to be with him because he is not respectful and kind. I was feeling weak because I have been so alone for so long but I decided to stay away from him. I have met another guy who I am attracted to and he seems attracted to me but he has a girlfriend and I don't want to be a homewrecker so I want to be open to a good person who is available to me. I want God to help me because I feel very alone and I cannot trust people so I easily become depressed and disheartened. I have been praying fervently for a year but it seems like the days get more and more difficult and any slight improvement is followed by even greater disappointment. I feel so disheartened and I have been working so hard and praying a lot but I feel like I can't see improvements in these major areas of my life. Please pray for me. Thank You.
 
```html
Child of God,



Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth. Psalm 54:2

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Phil. 4:19).

God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph. 3:20).





Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!”





Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net // www.encourager.us





PS: *If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it. And remember….Faith without works is dead.
```
 
Father God in the mighty name of Jesus, I pray that you will best ### to get the full time position, and to surround ### with your favor. Casting all your cares upon Him, for he cares for you..1 Peter 5:7
 
Psalm 37:4 may the Lord God, our Father in heaven grant you the desires of your heart. In Jesus name we have prayed and agree with you...amen
 
I thank everyone for their prayers. Unfortunately, I did not get that job but have my last interview for a job this week. Please pray that this one works out.

Thank you!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Some decades ago I was given an incorrect diagnosis of schizophrenia. From then on wards I've been disheartened, because all my efforts to get out of this bad diagnosis became a fruitless pursuit. Please pray for ### that ### situation improve. ### ask these things in the...
Replies
8
Views
166
Prayer request as I am getting disheartened by the response that I am getting in my job search. I have applied for a few jobs and it is either wait and wait, and what is worse is that the previous job which I applied and interviewed for they did not select it for the position and luckily they...
Replies
9
Views
326
Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I humbly ask for your prayers during a difficult season of disappointment, uncertainty, and waiting. Last week, I had what I believed was a very strong interview for a position that would have allowed me to finally move closer to my son and become more involved...
Replies
10
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,630
Messages
16,778,923
Members
648,171
Latest member
Aruimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom