Discernment

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrayingWithPower

Humble Servant of All
Heavenly Father, I praise you for ### and ask that you continue bless him, keep your hand upon him, show him favor & give him peace. Also, please send the Holy Spirit to reveal your will to us in Jesus' Name. Thank you for being willing to give wisdom to all who ask. I praise you because you know him, hear him when he prays & answer him. I love you, Lord. You're so wonderful. Amen
 
On behalf of those

who may need to atone for offenses

I may have caused them to commit,

I offer You any infirmities

or sufferings I am to undergo

during the remaining years of my life.

Dear Shepherd of Souls,

grant them life eternal.
 
I pray that God hears your prayers and answers you every single day.
 
oh heavenly father, plz listen to his prayers and answer them soon, make all wishes come true according to your will, lord protect this friend in your arms n bless him abundantly, in your holy name i pray amen

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY
 
I agree with ###'s and ###'s prayers in Jesus' Name. I praise you, Father sending them to agree that we receive wisdom and that ### is blessed abundantly in Jesus' Name. Thank you, Father for your love & may a special blessing of Holy Spirit power and favor fall on them today. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You today with a heavy yet trusting heart, lifting up my department head ### to Your wisdom and grace. Lord, I ask that You grant her a spirit of profound discernment. Touch her heart and clear her mind so that she may see things exactly as they are. Remove any...
Replies
10
Views
49
Heavenly Father, I come before You today with a heavy yet trusting heart, lifting up my department head ### to Your wisdom and grace. Lord, I ask that You grant her a spirit of profound discernment. Touch her heart and clear her mind so that she may see things exactly as they are. Remove any...
Replies
9
Views
52
Heavenly Father, I come before You today with a heavy yet trusting heart, lifting up my department head ### to Your wisdom and grace. Lord, I ask that You grant her a spirit of profound discernment. Touch her heart and clear her mind so that she may see things exactly as they are. Remove any...
Replies
10
Views
48
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,207
Messages
16,797,142
Members
649,766
Latest member
Bueshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom