Did I Not Interpret

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I wish my friend could feel our friendship from my shoes and my heart. I felt like a mirror. When my feelings got shattered there was nothing left for her to see. It seemed easy to be let go. I was discarded. Did I not interpret this right Jesus?
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord interpret the dream for me and manifestation. Dream of going to crusade but I did not reach the place. Dream of seeing vacant houses, Dream of a man who wants to sleep with me in my bedroom; I defeated him then he disappeared. Dreaming of carrying unripe mangoes to sell. Dream of seeing...
Replies
8
Views
153
I dreamed that I had a duplicate of myself, like I was a twin. I was back in school and saw old friends I haven’t talked to in a long time. I remember arriving in class first as one version of myself, then coming back again as the second twin. I felt confused and a little scared because the...
Replies
5
Views
278
Hello. I know this sounds odd but I had a dream where I know I saw Jesus. It was a dream of an earthquake. I was a bit scared and everyone around me were really really scared. But even though I was a bit scared I felt some sort of comfort because I remember praying and asking the Lord to protect...
Replies
8
Views
375
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,120
Messages
16,796,122
Members
649,662
Latest member
Cheadoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom