devil attacking. he stompin. please pray to punch demon ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
devil attacking. he stompin. please pray to punch demon head back. tired of fighting devils.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Get out your Holy Bible and read Ephesians 6:12 out loud. Claim this verse over you and also Psalms 91. I will be praying for you also that our Heavenly Father sends angels to protect you with all my love in Jesus name.
 
It seems like you might be indicating that the redaction process is already complete. If you have a text that needs redaction or further assistance, please provide the text, and I'll help with the redaction process according to the guidelines. If you have any other questions or need further clarification, feel free to ask!
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It's been so long since I've relapsed, and I keep getting attacked with wet dreams each day, and each time I fall asleep. Please pray in Jesus name for ### to be delivered of this.
Replies
7
Views
335
My name is ###, from ###, ### in the USA. I am going through a lot of demonic attacks everywhere I go. Please pray for the attacks to stop. I don't want to talk to devils, nor to Satan, nor do deals with them. I think some of them are people doing witchcraft and sorcery attacks on me in the...
Replies
11
Views
404
hello. please pray for these spiritual attacks from demons and the devil to stop against me and my children and my ### and my ### and at my job
Replies
6
Views
311
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,852
Messages
16,792,913
Members
649,428
Latest member
Cleirfoorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom