Despite my finances being rock bottom and I really ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Despite my finances being rock bottom and I really miss ###, I thank you Father for the peace and joy and happiness within me.

I do love ### so very much, I thank you that I sent her a Valentines card today, I thank you for blessing the card and all I wrote in it.

I thank you that this card will open ###'s heart and will be the start to regain her trust in me and us and the card and the words will deeply touch my heart and she will feel and embrace the love I have for her and she sees my love is from you Father.

Father, if it is at possible, could I see ### on Thursday... please let your will be done between ### and me in your timing Father, I love you and I love ### with all my heart, I pray the day will come when we will marry each other one day, in Jesus name, Amen.
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father I am literally exhausted. After everything that I’ve been through in life, I just don’t have the physical strength to take on too much more. People are just evil and bother those that don’t bother them. My finances are in shambles and I lost my job unjustly. I feel better away from that...
Replies
13
Views
381
Hit rock bottom I feel really silly. My friend ### has started drinking heavily as his problems have gotten worse. The lady resorted to drugs to numb the pain and is “giving herself away” to earn income. I’ve hit rock bottom emotionally and will never come out of it. God please help those two...
Replies
7
Views
460
i am at the rock bottom of my career and life. i am jobless and the person i love is being indecisive about us and thinks of parting ways. he has a lot of pressure and because of that things are getting worst. due to society and parents he wants to give up and live a life of regret for rest of...
Replies
8
Views
46
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,876
Messages
16,804,296
Members
650,365
Latest member
Froamorwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom