Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Ezlyo

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear Lord thank you for all your blessings. I know that everything comes from you and you know my faults/sins. Please forgive me. I know that I shouldn’t ask for money but I am in need of a financial miracle today. My desperate need because all my personal information was compromised and a scammer took all my money! Please lord ask that you grant me this one time miracle 🙏🙏
Thank you Jesus for my blessing

Dear Lord Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Ezlyo, who is in need of a financial miracle. We thank you for all the blessings you have bestowed upon us, knowing that every good and perfect gift comes from you . We acknowledge our faults and sins before you, and we humbly ask for your forgiveness.

Lord, we understand that asking for money may not be the ideal request, but we are in desperate need due to a scam that has taken away all of Ezlyo's money. We pray that you would intervene in this situation and provide a miraculous solution. You are the God of miracles, and we believe that nothing is impossible for you .

We ask, Lord, that you would restore what has been lost and bring financial provision into Ezlyo's life. You are our provider, and we trust in your faithfulness to meet our needs . We pray for a breakthrough in this financial crisis, knowing that you are able to turn any situation around for our good .

Lord Jesus, we thank you for your blessings and for hearing our prayers. We place our trust in you and ask that you grant Ezlyo this one-time financial miracle. May your grace and favor be upon them, and may they experience your provision and abundance in their life.

In your precious name, Jesus, we pray. Amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you so much for praying. I’m overwhelmed with this whole situation and all I want is peace and joy back in my life. I’m thankful for my daily blessings 🙏

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior, and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley

I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Financial Miracle- posting again Posting again.. I am desperate in need of prayers 🙏🙏Dear Lord thank you for all your blessings. I know that everything comes from you and you know my faults/sins. Please forgive me. I know that I shouldn’t ask for money but I am in need of a financial miracle...
Replies
Views
Thursday at 1:01 PM I am still in need of prayers 🙏🙏Dear Lord thank you for all your blessings. I know that everything comes from you and you know my faults/sins. Please forgive me. I know that I shouldn’t ask for money but I am in need of a financial miracle today or tomorrow because all of my...
Replies
Views
Posting again.. I am desperate in need of prayers 🙏🙏Dear Lord thank you for all your blessings. I know that everything comes from you and you know my faults/sins. Please forgive me. I know that I shouldn’t ask for money but I am in need of a financial miracle today. Please lord you grant me this...
Replies
Views
Posting again.. I am desperate in need of prayers 🙏🙏 Posting again.. I am desperate and very depressed.. I am in need of prayers and a miracle. I done everything that needed to be done with my information that was compromise and went Social Security office because somebody was using it to...
Replies
Views
Posting again.. I am desperate in need of prayers 🙏🙏 Posting again.. I am desperate and very depressed.. I am in need of prayers and a miracle. I done everything that needed to be done with my information that was compromise and went Social Security office because somebody was using it to...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom