Desperately Need Business!

  • Thread starter Thread starter AbsoutelyIncognitoToAll
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AbsoutelyIncognitoToAll

Guest
We are in desperate and dire need of business, customers, and financing. We have been without any income for many months now and all of our monies and resources are nearly all used up and gone. We are in a financial drought and are drying up and dying. We can't even pay for basic bills and needs anymore.

We pray for business and income, and we pray for the wisdom to handle that business and income as God wills it.

Amen.
 
May the lord Protect you from the economic melt down. You are his people the sheep of his pasture. Fear not. Amen!
 
Dear Jesus, please bring about the miracle this family and business needs in Jesus name, send them customers and financing and money immediately; bring hope to them and be their Jehovah Jirah their provider.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

As a single father raising two teenage daughters it's not been easy I've turned to the Lord on many issues I need help I would love to have a Godly wife I am doing the best I can we need to find the key to our band so we can move it and we are blinds or in it and it has a broad blown in it I...
Replies
11
Views
154
Many fires all over this state especially in the dry eastern half where I am ! The whole state needs a LOT of rain!!! Please pray that God would bless this state with enough rain to put out all current fires and offhold any more for a while!!!! There’s fires popping up all the time and smoke...
Replies
13
Views
216
I am a widow and I am getting a monthly spousal pension for my late husband from a big pension fund. He joined the fund in 2008 and passed in 2009. Recently the fund contacted me saying they lost all his records, and they need to submit to the court in order to continue paying the benefits. I...
Replies
11
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,486
Messages
16,777,471
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom