Desperate Prayer For Peace And Patience

Status
Not open for further replies.

myriadmom39

Disciple of Prayer
I am in desperate need today of prayer. After a serious conversation that began with ### stating he had closed his profile on a dating site that we met on, I let ### know how strong my feelings were and how I felt about him asking if he was ready to take a chance on us. All of our conversations and his actions have led me to believe he may be ready but fear from past hurts is standing in the way. He has not stated that yes, he wants to begin a relationship, that no he only wants to be friends or that he is done and wants to walk away. I feel at this time I have been left in limbo with no response and I have become physically ill due to the fear that has been growing that I will be very hurt. We are both hurt from past relationships and we are both hesitant but I have prayed and feel I need to fight and take this chance. I am asking our savior to please calm our fears, to open ###'s heart and free his fears and ask him to provide me a swift response either way, whether he does want me in his life or not. I also ask Jesus to take away and/or calm the fear I am feeling to bring me a sense of peace that this will have a swift resolution and that Jesus our Savior make it a good resolution, that me and ### can begin a new relationship, a new chapter in our lives. Amen
 
I pray for guidance for your relationship with ###. Don't let the past haunt you, because you're a new woman from it and you deserve the best. God loves you and he will provide that for you, no matter the obstacles that come your way. Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying Just For You. May God's perfect will be done in Jesus' name. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~) *A Special Prayer For You~~ Have A Blessed Holiday Season! https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18259-have-a-blessed-holiday-season/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Evry one thinks of their own work at home . nobody thinks of my work,what I have to do.what should I do!. I don't get time. My time goes on in looking after my ### old niece. Baby sit for her. Do house work's cook and all. Taking care of house and family members. Nobody telling me if you have...
Replies
11
Views
184
Whenever i try to do something or Make something it always get's messed up, things doesn't go well. Now also I'm trying to make scrunches for sale as I'm interested in making scrunches and things go wrong always. Times simply goes away, time waste, things doesn't go according to my plan. I feel...
Replies
11
Views
187
I am still unemployed; I am trying not to be nervous that the time I paid for help with this job search is winding down, and that if I do not get a job before the end of the year, not only will I be without housing and meds, but I will not have the mental capacity to keep up pretending as one...
Replies
9
Views
47
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom