Desperate Plea For Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chloe99

Prayer Partner
Dear Lord,

You know my heart. I'm begging you to save my marriage. Please intervene in a might way. Please get ###'s attention and show him what he's doing is wrong. Please make him realize that his place is with ###, ### & me. Convict him heavily to see he needs you in his life and we need him to be the spiritual head of our family. In the name of your son Jesus I command the devil to leave my husband, my family and my marriage. Heal my marriage and leave no room for the enemy to drive a wedge. Please lord, I beg you to save my family from being destroyed. If there is anything in my life that I need to fix please forgive me for that and help me with it now lord. I know you are a home maker not a home breaker. Please show ### the right way lord. I love him so very much. In Jesus' holy and precious name I pray, AMEN.
 
My Blessed Father I stand in agreement with this prayer and I ask that you send your anointed angels to look after this family. May your Holy Spirit fill the hearts of this requester and her husband so that the promise of restoration can be realized. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My life is in uncertainty. I am trying, but I need prayers to fix my life, repair my relationship from hurts on both sides. There have not been any unforgivable hurts just misunderstandings, reactions from pain, and distance that made things worse. Things are getting better gradually and I am...
Replies
10
Views
128
My brother and 3 women who watch over my old sick mom. Lord please help they are all arrogant and reckless towards furniture and walls and stuff in the house and they make constant dammage in the apartement. I suspect for almost a year that the main woman who watches over my mom is stealing...
Replies
9
Views
488
i have been having financial problems lately and in desperate need of help as bills and overdue dates are piling up. most of the hopes i have been counting have not seem to work out. im lost and in desperate need of help and guaidance to overcome this problem .
Replies
14
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,752
Messages
16,780,700
Members
648,313
Latest member
Cyreeland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom